Chapter One

"Are you sure you have everything you need?" Dad asks me for the 20th time this morning. 

"Yes, dad I promise, I'll be fine. Besides if I were forgetting something I could just ask for you to bring it on opening night." I say sleepily

"Ok, just making sure." He says calmly 

"You've been 'making sure' since 4 in the morning dad." I say getting irritated. That's the thing with me. I can be nice, or I can be stubborn and rude. Just depends on what you say or do. 

We are currently waiting in the airport for my gate to be called. I have my Starbucks in hand aswell as my suitcase and backpack. 

"Have you seen if there is anyone that you know in the cast?" Dad ask's after a few minutes.

"No dad, the only people that I have seen that are in the cast are Dan DeLuca, Stephanie Styles, and Zachary Sayle." I say returning to my calm tone. 

"Ok, well if you do find out if any old dance friends or people you know are in the cast with you, make sure you call me and tell me!" Dad says

"Flight G7 boarding now." The speaker overhead says

"That's me." I say taking a deep breath. 

"Call me if you need anything, I love you, be safe Anna." Dad says smiling wide. 

"Thanks dad, and I'll definitely call you when I land. I love you too!" I say running of to my gate. Can't turn back now.

*Time skip brought to you by Josh and Ben failing to do tumbling on the beach*

I texted my dad telling him I had made it to my hotel safely and that I was about to enter the theatre so I would call him or text him after we were done. 

I had on legging and a t-shirt, my hair was curled. We were mostly just going to be getting to know each other today so I did really need anything other than my phone, hotel room key, and my wallet. I signed in at the front desk, then headed into the actually theatre and not the foyer. The stage was huge. I scanned the room to see if I recognized anyone other that Dan, Stephanie, and Zachary. Once I set my stuff down on the stage I was still trying to see if I recognized anyone, I could actually see their faces now. I stopped when I saw a redhead who was looking at his phone with a brunette that looked to be the same age as him, and a blond boy who looked to be a few years younger than the other two. The redhead looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it. After studying his face for a while I realize who it is. I walk a few steps closer so that I'm about a foot or two away from him "Peter?" I ask him. He looks up and instantly recognizes me. "Anna!?" He says excitedly. "Holy crap, I haven't seen you in forever." I say hugging him. "I know! I missed you!" He says after me let go of each other. "I haven't seen you since our last comp with each other." I say sitting down next to him since the other two were to the left of him. "Oh my gosh, I remember that. And how when I told you I was leaving you started sobbing." He chuckles slightly recalling our past memory from about 3 years ago. 

The rest of the day I hung out with Sky and went to dinner with the cast. I ended up falling asleep as soon as my head the pillow. 

~Marie Spills The Tea~ 

WORD COUNT: 617

CHAPTER ONE LETSS GOOO