Chapter seven ~ agreement

I breathed in very shakily, looking between my friends faces and my boyfriends face.
What do I do? My education is here, my friends are here, all of my belongings are here in my dorm. But my family, my friends, my boyfriend, they're all at home.

"Esme, Rory, Finley.. pack your bags. We're going to America."
I saw Chris's face fall into a shocked but ecstatic expression.
"WHAT? OH MY GOD!" Esme shrieked.
"How? We're broke college students, all of our stuff is here, we can't just skip school." Rory said.
"Listen we will figure it out ok? I will get the money for your tickets, just pack everything crucial that you need." I replied.
"I've never been out of Sweden, I can't tell if I'm excited or scared!" Finley announced.
Esme hugged him in pure happiness.
"Chris I'll text you later ok? I need to get this figured out."
"Yeah, yeah ok. I love you Y/N."
"I love you too. Bye bye!"
I hung up and focused my attention on my friends.
"Y/N we can't. This is crazy, we can't just go to a whole nother country- no, CONTINENT, out of no where." Rory exclaimed.
"Rory loosen up." Esme hissed.
"No no, he's right. I get it. Rory we won't leave forever, just a short visit. Even just a week. School gives us a week of vacation whenever we'd like to take it, we can do school online while we're gone. Don't worry about anything else, my family and I will take care of you guys."

I could tell he was contemplating it. This truly does seem crazy, just up and leaving, but it has to happen. I need to heal.
We were all looking at him, watching to see if we could tell what his answer would be.

"Fine! Fuck, fine ok." He said.
Finley and Esme roared with excitement, I smiled.
"Thank you, Rory."
"Yeah yeah whatever."
"Can you imagine all the clothes they will have there that we don't have! And the food! ..eh actually that might not be the best. But the GUYS, AMERICAN GUYS!" Esme swooned.
"American guys, oh my." Finley added.
Rory and I looked at each other, and snickered.

I told them to leave my dorm room so they could go pack, we agreed that we would leave tomorrow morning. I packed a few outfits and other important things I would need. I am, nervous to go back home. I haven't seen Chris, Matt, Nick, my mom, in months. What if it's not the same as before? Wait, Matt and Nick. Oh my god they must think I'm horrible, they must hate me! Do they know it wasn't my fault? Oh my god.

I FaceTime nick, fidgeting as it rings.
He picks up, not saying anything. I could tell he was upset with me.
"Nick I need you to get Matt, this is important." I said.
"What so you can create some sort of excuse that'll make us forgive you?"
"No! No no, seriously I've already talked to Chris and he knows what happened. Please Nick, get your brother." I begged.
"Fine. MATT! Come here!"
I avoided looking at Nick's face as much as I could, his cold eyes were too much for me to look at. Eye contact was scary enough.
I heard Matt walk into Nick's room.
"What's up?"
"Y/N. She wants to talk to us." Nick said.
He scoffed. "I don't want to hear anything she has to say."
"Matt please. You need to understand it was out of context, I've already explained to Chris please let me explain to you too!"

Matt sat next to Nick so that he was also in frame.
Seeing my two best friends want nothing to do with me is incredibly hurtful.

"Guys, that kiss was forced upon me. Remember seeing the marks on my wrists? That's because he grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I was intoxicated and I said no multiple times. He wouldn't listen. Whoever took the video and posted it, cropped it out of context. I would never do that to Chris, and I would never do that to you guys either."

"Wait, what?!" Matt shouted.
"So you're saying, you got.. harassed?" Nick asked.
"Yes. I remember feelings so scared. But I remember nothing from that night, I've only heard of what happened and seen the video."
"Holy shit, Y/N." Matt said.
"We are so fucked up." Nick said looking at Matt.
"No, don't blame yourselves. You're just sticking up for your brother. You didn't know, it's ok."
"I'm sorry we assumed, that was terrible of us. We should have talked to you." Nick said.
"Yeah what can we do to make up for it? Saying sorry isn't enough." Matt added.
"Welllll, you guys could welcome my friends into our friend group when we get there." I lightly smiled, waiting for them to catch on.

They looked at each other, trying to figure it out. As if they were talking to each other through their thoughts, god triplets scare me.
Nick's eyebrow raised. I think Matt caught on too.

"OWHATTT?!" Nick screamed.
"You're coming back to America?!" Matt asked.
"Yep, and they're coming with me!"
"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD." Nick was so happy.
"We're gonna get our Y/N back!" Matt cheered.
"Yes yes I'm very excited, but I will talk to you guys soon, have very important stuff to do." I winked at them.
"Bye Y/N!" They said in unison.
I laughed at this "Bye guys."
I hung up.
So much has gone on, and I'm more than stressed out about it. Now I'm going to be leaving for a flight in the morning? That'll be just as stressful. This'll be good for me though. Plus my friends will get to meet my friends, my mom, my town, it'll be good.

I let my body sink into my bed.
Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight.

——————————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE:

so sorry for the lack of content. been not feeling well recently.
working on the next few chapters <3
i love you guys