X🌼🌼

Outside the school campus is silence though not all places, only playgrounds where kids do their classes practically and yibo who is in costume dance class ever since he enrolled his name today is his first time taking the class. Sitting at the back alone with no partner because that's how they sit.

After the greetings with the teacher she made a roll call and to surprise the name Wang yibo was filled with a tick after a gap of three weeks, the teacher together with the kids turned back from the voice and yeah they were stunned with the beauty at the back.

"So beautiful" shouted one if the girls

"Manners please" shouted the teacher. "Okay remember what's going to be on friday?!!" Cheered the teacher.

"School after classes competition!!!!" answered the kids.

"And another one!!!" she asked again

" On Saturday, our costume dancing concert!!" On Friday of the same week there will be a school hobby competition and the streaming will be done, just to have few groups to perform on Saturday and each class must have at least a leading group which depends on their abilities.

"Okay, as I said that today I'll form a group of five people, which also it'll make your dance look more good" spoke the teacher who a lady.

"Madam" a hand was seen at the back, yibo's. "I'm sorry, can I not be included in the group but perform myself?" he spoke making everyone turn back look at him.

"Me too" came another voice from the door. "Excuse me madam, I'm late, I'm sorry" and the boy bowed.

"It's okay, we were just making groups, you come in, go and take your seat, so you two any valid reason?" she asked.

"Well it's my first time coming here and I wish first to perform with my own abilities before I join the group dance" spoke yibo. "Please madam" pleaded yibo

"Me too, same reason as him, it's my first time coming here and I wish to struggle first before hidding behind others" spoke the guy.

"Your name" pointing at Yibo, he answered. "Oh, yeah, yeah... Wang yibo and you Mr?"

"Jiang Cheng" responded the boy.

"Oh!!, Then I have no choice rather than making you perform separately on Friday, because that's the only way to see your abilities as a punishment, clarify to me that you are amazing but on Saturday I won't guarantee that you won't be in a group just to save time" spoke madam.

"Thank you, madam, thank you again" bowed countless times smiling childishly which made the others like him more. Jiang Cheng who also thanked madam, the groups were arranged, yibo decided to take a nap facing Cheng but his eyes closed, while Cheng kept getting phone calls each and every time, either he looks at it or hang up, at the end yibo spoke up.