L🌺🌺🌺

"come in" gestured Haikuan as a secretary came with a tray of snacks a coffee and juice. "Thanks a lot."

"No problem sir. But Mr Cheng will he wake up, no?" Asked the guy as the secretary of the Jiang's company.

"Don't worry without pushing him to rest and eat he won't perform any of those. So you may go now" smiling friendly and professionally the guy left. Placing the snacks on the small resting venue Kuan woke up Cheng. "Wake up. It's going afternoon already. If I wouldn't have come to your office on checking over the papers, wouldn't know that you stayed the whole night in the company and neither could have told me" scolded Cheng.

"Sorry. I should master full enough, have only a week to be announced officially as a CEO. Did I made you worried?" Asked Cheng his head on Kuan's shoulder.

"What's your logic? What do you think? Dumb. Have some hot coffee first then lunch we will have it at the Starbucks" like a baby Cheng followed everything and soon the glass with juice was empty.

"Thinking twice, I have clogged the hunger" whined Cheng not satisfied with the what he ate just now.

"Then let me just finish the few necessary works and we can go grab a strong lunch." Spoke kuan as Cheng nodded resting back his head.

Some gap here....

"How about now, you fit enough? For you to rest?" Asked kuan.

"Rest??...

"Yeah? What did you think? Work? I'm not stupid like my stupid boyfriend. So now I'm going to take you home. After all, your father said he wanted to chat with you" spoke kuan sipping his juice.

"About what? And why telling you instead of me?" Snarled Cheng.

"I'm his son-in-law remember?!" Teased he as Cheng rolled his eyes. "It just came out when we were discussing about work matters. I guess he forgot about telling you"

"Hmm, okay? Then we should leave, or?" He asked standing up.

"Sure" with that they left.

.......

"Yibo!! Son!!" Shouted Mrs Xiao.

"Maaaa.....shhhh...." Silently With his Index finger Zhan gestured, an apron on him.

"What!! Oh!, Yeah! He is for yourself we know that, right Yan? But it doesn't mean we shouldn't greet him? after all we are staying under the same roof so you can't avoid that" mocked Mrs Xiao

"Oh, really!! Don't worry soon we are gonnah leave your house after cleaning our house. But right now! Yibo is resting so please, shush!? Mom😈" gritting his teeth Zhan scolded his mom.

"Hah! This son has lost manners, ain't you? Talking back! Huh? Now let's see who is the elder here. Hmm." With that she went over and it was enough for Zhan to hear danger bell ringing, he ran and so her mom started chasing after him. "Husband help me teaching this arrogant son of yours some manners!!"

"Mom, stop it!! We gonnah wake yibo up!!" Saving his life.

"Oh! Really!! See who is making noise right now? Both of us, so it's....win win! Haha~" the mother and son, Tom and Jerry movie didn't go unnoticed by yibo who was coming downstairs and so Yan helped him to the kitchen, prepared him something to eat because Zhan was almost done on cooking lunch for him.