LV.

"MOTHER!!!!!!" Screamed yibo in a tight embrace of Zhan and everyone came alert only to find a sharp object behind Carmen's back, blood oozing furiously. "Mother no, NO!!!!!" He screamed again tears dripping. looking at how the officers ran to catch the body that was giving up slowly.

"Te-ll my s-on and hu-sba-nd that *cough* I'm so-sorry" she passed away.

"No, no. How can she do this??? Why, WHY!!!" He wailed pitifully. "Don't take her way!! Where do you think you are taking her!! Don't tell me you want to throw her!!! Heartless humans, MOVE!!" His eyes wide open yibo scolded going near his mother's body and hugged. "I'm saying this, I hated you but not to be killed? Instead you took your own life!!" Wailed yibo pitifully.

"Did she knew she was pregnant?!" Whispered one of the female officer.

"I don't think so, sir chief said that there was no need to tell her because she had to never been forgiven to come out unless she aborts it. I was just one step Late before the court hearing or would have told her" the office narrated while crying.

"She was pregnant?" Whispered yibo with a trembling voice.

"I'm sorry. I too, heard about it this morning before the court hearing" spoke the woman sobbing.

"Would you have changed your mind and gave birth to the child I wouldn't care to raise him and say he was my brother? Look now, you killed both of you?" Stroking her face forming a frown he places a hand on his bump.

"Are you okay yibo?" Crawled Zhan to Yibo.

"I feel pain" tears streaming. "Zhan, we should take care of our daughter, she can't pass through like me? We will right?" Rubbing his bump to ease the pain.

"Glad!! Haoxuan!! Come!!" Shouted Haikuan. "Check over yibo!!" He was just coming from the hospital and Ji yang as they got a free time. Hurriedly Haoxuan did as told, checking his pulse and asking about the pain.

"Looks like you came from crying. Please can you take care yibo? You crying and wailing uses strength, having contractions and relaxations of your insides gives a little hard time for the foetus inside. This pain will subside in a time after I inject you some releasing pain medicine." Saying so yibo was injected and after he was carried to the car because his mother's body per Talu's instructions it was sent away.

Still the same woman who wronged them countless times now is being buried with due respect by his son and once husband. People say that a close person leaves you in the period of hardships but at least in the funeral they will show up. It was different with Carmen the ones whom she detested and wronged are the one who did everything for her peaceful rest.

"Let's go home." Slowly spoke Zhan.

"Can we remain behind after everyone leaves?" Begged yibo.

"Mm, sure."

When it was silent, yibo wanted to kneel. So Zhan assisted him. Taking his mother's picture on hand yibo stroked it.

"She was a lovable and caring mother. I loved both of my parents with my heart because I knew it was a blessing to have all of them. But when she showed me that scary face, I knew the next path won't be smooth. Anyway, I don't want to talk much, there is nothing to talk about anyway. She couldn't repent here but I hope were she goes everyone here will lighten up. I'm right hmm..." Spoke yibo