miss me

" Y/N you ready to pull up? " said leah.

" For suree " i said as I finished up putting my lipgloss on my lips, closing the container putting it back into my purse.

" you sure durk gon letting you go out? " leah said as she was driving.

" girl he don't even know he been so busy at the studio so, it don't even matter imma have fun " i said as i walked downstairs to the big open kitchen.

" Okay well come outside girl " said leah ending the facetime call.

I walked pass the dining room & kitchen to the front door and got into the car with leah as we headed to the club.

DING

Hubby💍: WYA?

maybe if we ignore... we'll be straight and just said we went to leah's to chill and i left my phone charging on the counter.

We walked and and got us a section and we sat as we ordered our drinks.

" Y/N these niggas on the floors fine as fuck " said leah sipping her drink.

" You know i'm not here to cheat girl im here to have a good time " i said as i laughed and drunk some of my drink.

" Yeaa Yeaa what ever girl " said leah as she rolled her eyes.

--- 15 minutes later

" ahhaaa don't respond to shit with von, im like fuck it you trippin go get yo gun " i rapped to my man's lyrics as i started to think about him.

I miss him not gonna lie, maybe that's the liquor talking. But since he been in the studio so long i haven't been able to spend time with him, im left in that big ass mansion by myself.

" I'm going to the restroom " i said looking at  leah to see she's not there. i search the club to see she's over at the bar with another boy toy of hers. smh

I sat my drink down and got down from the higher set were the section was and walked to the restroom. I had to piss foreal.

i scrunched up into one of the stalls , putting tissue on the toilet before i squatted down and peed , leading to me grabbing tissue and wiping thoroughly. i flushed the toilet with my shoe and opened the stall, as i walked to the sinks washing my hands and looking at myself in the mirror being a bit cocky.

I turned the water off and walked over the paper towels drying my hands and threw it in the trash. I turned around and I saw Durk right here in my face.

" look like you den saw a ghost ma " he said as he hovered over me , causing me to lookup at him , as he kissed my lips.

" You know you could've just said you missed me than going to the fucking club like a groupie
" he said as he put his right arm around my waist pulling me closer to him making body to body.

" I'm sorry , i'm really sorry " i said looking at him pouting my lips.

" Naa " he said choking me as he shook his head.

" You ignored my text too and i know it came through " he said pushing me against the wall.

i couldn't deny the fact this was turning me on

" I- I didn't see it, i haven't even been looking at my phone like that " i said looking at him.

" mhmm stop allat lying Y/N just be a hunnid... you know what commere" he said as he pulled me by my wrist into the handicap stall.

" Since you wanna lie so much you finna tell the truth " he said as pulled my dress up , pulling my panties the opposite way, he put me on his arms and started eating me out.

As he started fucking me with his long tongue going inside and out , i let out uncontrollably, loud moans that filled the bathrooms air.

" fuckkkk " i said wrapping  my legs tightly around him.

" Let me know when you cumming " he said looking up at me.

I nodded as i bit my lips from the way he was swirling his tongue all inside of me.

a couples minutes pass as he's taking my soul.

" I'm cumming daddy " i moan as wrap my legs tighter around him.

he stopped and looked at me.

" why you stopp " i moaned as i looked at him with my eyebrows furried.

" you ain't see my text or you was lying? " he said as he flicked his tongue on my clit.

" I- i was lying daddy " i said as i let out a moan.

" now why you lyin to daddy ? hmm? " he said flicking his tongue on my clit again.

" Causeeee i miss you... fuckk" i moaned as i looked down at him.

" You should've just said that ma, daddy would spend more time with you, don't lie to me no more, just tell me what you want " he said before he began to finish eating me out.

Quickly after i came in his mouth.

" don't disappear on me again " i said letting out my final moan for right now.

He put me down as he pulled my panties back up and my dress down, we came out the stall. i felt his hands rub my ass. we started washing our hands , dried them the we walked out the bathroom together.

Spotting leah with a different dude than before, i began walking up to her.

" I'm finna dip girl, you have fun tho " i said hugging her.

She looked confused until she saw durk behind me. he smacked my ass , causing her to roll her eyes and waving me off.

" don't invite her to do no more hoe shit witchu " he said as we walked off.

she flicked him off as she rolled her eyes shaking her head

Y'all like thisss???