werido hoes

( i didn't proofread might be typos )

I rolled my eyes as i sat up looking at this bullshit.

durk back at it again singing songs with bitches.

he just don't know when he get home he gon fucking get it.

i started to cook his favorite food as i played his music off of alexa.

hour and some minutes later.

i hear the lock on the front door jiggle as this blonde dread head man comes in revealing a tired durk.

" hey babe " i said walking up to him hugging him.

" Hey ma " he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist .

" How was the after party? " i said as i walked into the kitchen.

" It was good, watchu cooking " he said following me as he took his shirt off putting it on the counter .

" Your favoriteeee " i said as i got a plate out making him a plate.

" What you making it for? " he asked as he sat on the barstool next to the counter.

" Cause your such a good boyfriend " i said as i gave him his plate.

" What you want to drink. " i asked as i opened the fridge.

" Lemonade " he said as he looking into the fridge.

" And thank you ma " he said as watched me pour his lemonade into a glass cup.

" No problem babe " i said as i passed him his cup.

i came around and sat on his lap as he ate his food.

" You already ate? " he asked as he ate his food.

" Yeaa im just wanna sit and wait til you get done so we can go to bed " i said as i purposely moved my hair to make my robe show a bit of my red lingerie.

" Oh okayy " he said as he looked at my lingerie looking back up at me.

" Yup , you see anybody there other than your crew ? " i said as i played in his dreads.

" Yea i saw baby and he was cooling. " he said drinking his lemonade.

" You done ? " i asked as i got up out of his lap.

" yea " he said as i came over and put his dishes in the dish washer.

" follow me " i said as i walked up the stairs looking back at him watching him follow me as i walked into the room guiding him to sit on the bed .

" Stay here " i said as i bent over whispering in his ear as he rubbed my ass.

" okay " he said as i got up and went to the bathroom , putting on my lip stick.

he liked when i wore lipstick especially red to mark his body even tho it was covered in tattoos.

i took off my robe as i walked back towards him.

he looked so mesmerized , i don't even wanna be mad at him anymore but he needa know ian fucking around.

i sat on his lap as my knees were on the bed while he wrapped his arms resting on my hips.

" I'm so happy to have you as my girl " he said as our faces were close to kissing.

" I don't think you are from you singing songs with bitches " i said as i pulled away from him.

" What? " he said as his eyebrows furried.

" You fucked ha? " i said with a disgusted look.

" Who? " he said .

" Who who who you ain't no fucking owl, since you wanna act like you dumb lemme go get my phone " i said as i got up and got my phone off the dresser.

" This bitch.. this bitch you was singing with " i said as i pulled her story up.

" that rough sex get her going, don't tell me bout no baby til you showing " i said singing along as he shakes his head, face palming his face.

" SO YOU FUCKED HER ?" i said as i rolled my eyes.

" You cheating on me with some fan ass bitch " i said as i made a stank face.

" I bet she ain't get her butt tatted on east side. " i said as I flexed my ass.

" I knew you would do some shit like this " i said as i nagged my finger at him.

" Ian even fuck her " he said standing up.

" Liar liar pants on fire " i said as i put my hand up at his face.

" Girl if youn stop treating me like some lil ass kid " he said grabbing my arms putting it down.

" I didn't even get her number " he said as he pulled his phone out his back pocket.

" Check it, Check it since i'm cheating " he said shoving his phone in my face.

" mhmm " he said as i opened his phone as i went to his contacts & call log.

" you can even call baby , he know i ain't even entertain any bitch there after the after party, i left " i rolled my eyes, gave him his phone back. and walked into the closet fixing my hair in the body mirror.

" Aww you mad you was wrong " he said walking behind me.

i looked up at him in the mirror with my aggravated face.

" It's okay mama, just know your loyalty is always here with me " he said he rubbed my ass  slowly moving his hands towards my pussy , rubbing it through my panties.

i tried to play it off but his rubs got faster and faster as he choked me with the other arm.

" This my pussy and mines only , i'd never give it up for anything in the world " he whispered in my ear causing my to squirt & cum on his fingers .

" mmmhmm daddy , okayy " i let out as he sloppily kissed me as he took his pants & draws off , as i bent over and slipped my hand under my body as he slid my panties to the side as i put his dick inside of me.

" ride it mama " he said looking at me in the mirror.

i started to bounce back and forth on his dick slowly to start making my rhythm as he caressed my body pulling me up as he kissed my neck while playing with my titties.

" Mm shiiittt " i moaned as i put my hand on his head grabbing his dreads.

" You trust daddy? " he asked as he licked my neck.

i quickly nodded as i started to bounce on his dick faster.

" mmmmm " he moaned as he started rubbing my nipples.

" where you want it at?" he said kissing and sucking on my neck.

" inside of me, keep it in, im on birth control. " i said as bounced quickly as i came all over his dick .

" keep going ma you can do it " he said as he slapped my ass.

causing me to bend over holding onto the dresser in the middle of the closet continuing to bounce on his dick and started twerking as he pulled my hair while whispering in my ear.

" just like that mama " he whispered.

" just like thisss daddy " i moaned causing him to nut inside of me.

he took his dick out and fingered me a couple times taking out his fingers and putting it in my mouth.

" get off birth control , you having my babies and you becoming my wife. " he said as his fingers out.

i nodded as he started kissing me while he choked me causing me to lean on the dresser.

a couple minutes passed when he pulled away .

" go turn on the shower and get ready for round two " he said as he slapped my ass.

" you got red stuff all over your body " i said as i walked to the bathroom