Rolling loud

( its about sunset so about taking place 6 going into 7 its getting dark )

" Next up we have LIL DURKKKKK " said the DJ on stage as his song " What Happened To Virgil " began to play.

" Go babe " you said as you pushed him slightly onto the stage.

He ran out and started to rap as you the supportive girlfriend you are, you took your phone out and began to record him as you sung along the song with him.

A couple minutes pass as the songs play and your recording him, you see him look at a girl an stare for a minute..And not the stare a typical fan would get, the stare he gives you. The stare that's meant only for YOU...You stopped recording but played it off, keeping a smile on your face, started again because you knew if you wouldn't the blogs would be all on you, just imagine the headlines.

When his section ended you saw him come run off stage sweaty.

" hey ma " he said as he kissed your cheek.

" hey baby" you said as he wrapped his arm around your waist as you all walked down offstage.

" You did great babe " you said as you hugged him.

" thanks ma " he said kissing your forehead as you all walked through all the fans etc, into the parking garage waiting for the parking valet.

Durk looked down at you as you looked up at him... he knew you too well. you could tell he read your face, energy , body language too well. His face of excitement faded. shit you could tell this would be a problem in the car.

Both of your faces turn as the matted black Ferrari pulled up.

The man hopped out and gave durk the keys as he walked back to his desk.

Durk opened the door for you , you walked and sat as he closed it and walked over to the other side , he got in and put his seatbelt on began to drive.

" Y/N you okay? " he asked as he drove.

" Yea im fine babe " you said as you picked up your phone.

" You sure ?" he asked as he looked at you.

" Yes im sure " you said as you nodded keeping your face in your phone, laying your arm on the armrest.

" look at me Y/N " he said as he stopped at the red light.

" Its fine Derrick i promise " you said looking at him putting your phone down, resting your head on your hand with a smile on your face while looking at him.

" ight ion wanna hear no shit when we get to the hotel " he said as he continued to drive to the hotel.

10 minutes later.

" Why you look at her like that " you said as you all entered the hotel room.

" see here you come with that shit y/n" said durk as he slammed the hotel door.

" im just asking a question derrick " you said as you shrugged your shoulders while you took your shoes off.

" And you finna come with some shit behind it " he said as he began to take his jewelry off placing it on the kitchen counter.

" JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION... DAMN." you took your jacket off , placing it on the bed.

" WHO YOU YELLING AT BRA ? " he yelled as he scrunched his face up.

" I WASN'T YELLING AT YOU SO DON'T YELL AT ME NA Y/N " he yelled.

" okay, stop bluffing and answer it derrick. " you said as you walked up to him with a hand on your hip, and head leaned to the side.

" first off stop callin me by my government " he said sassy trying to lighten the mood but you don't crack you stood there with your solid face not even showing a smirk.

" second of all whats the damn question " he said shrugging before he took his shirt off.

" why you look at that bitch like that? " you said turning your head to the side.

" Why she gotta be a bitch? " he said making a stank face as he again shrugged his arms.

" SO YOU DEFENDING THE BITCH NOW? " you yelled as you grabbed the closest object, which was the champagne , pointing it at him.

" I NEVER WAS Y/N " he yelled as he started rubbing his forehead.

" SO WHY WAS YOU LOOKING AT HER LIKE THAT " you yelled as he began to walk towards the bathroom.

" I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT " he yelled as he went into the bathroom and you put the bottle back down.

" oh so you acting stupid? " you yelled as you walked up to him pointing your finger in his face.

" naw im not, im confused " he said as he sat on the edge of the bathtub starting the water.

" The girl with the pink hair, brown skin, had on a black outfit with hoop earrings " you said tapping your foot on the floor.

" the one that was by the concession stand? " he asked as he stood up , turning the shower on.

" YEA why you look at her like that " you said.

he shrugged his shoulder and grabbed a dry towel from behind you on the shelf.

" what you mean " you shrugged copying him.

" i mean i dont know " he said putting the towel on the counter.

" there had to be a reason " you said making a stank face.

" i dont know i look at every girl that way " he said, at that moment the whole world went in slow motion as those words cut like a knife.

" LOOK AT EVERY GIRL LIKE THAT " you said as you pushed him.

" YOU LOOK AT ME AS EVERY OTHER GIRL RIGHT? " you yelled as you began to walk to the other side of the bathroom towards the bedroom.

" Y/N " he yelled as he followed behind you.

" Y/N " he yelled again

" Y/N " he yelled grabbing you hand turning you around

" WHAT DURK " you yelled as he turned to a face of tears.

" im sorry " he said as you yanked your hand from him.

" Im SoRrY " you said mocking him. " You not gone treat me like no fucking regular fuck I look like " you said making a stank face .

He grabbed your arms and pinned you to the wall.

" listen , i didn't mean to look at her like that, i promise" he said looking you up and down.

" I don't want nobody but you " he said biting his lips.

" okay , you not gonna get me that easy " you said rolling your eyes.

he turned you around and bent you over and leaned over on you and whispered..

" you know how i feel about you, you not a regular, your very special to me and i do appreciate you, got it?" with a smirk on his face.

You nodded as he let go and walked over to the shower , undressing completely as you followed behind him doing the same. He pulled you into the shower , instantly bent you over, he slid his hands threw your pussy feeling if you was wet enough... of course you was. He slid his dick in as you left out loud moans holding onto the soap holder in the shower.

this is tooo long im supposed to write only 1000 words max for a imagine scene 🤭.. sorry y'all.

wc- 1217