concert

" You ready to go to this lil durk concert? " asked Yazmin.

" Hell yeaaa , we haven't been out all fucking year! We been inside being homebody's, with our man's being outside bitch it's our time " You said as you were a little bit tipsy off the pregame.

" Are you saying that because you ain't been out all year orrr because Jahkeem ain't been hittin it? " Questioned yazmin as she applied the mascara onto her eyes, while you drove.

" Both, it's really fuck him " You responded as Yazmin side eyed you.

" you know you'll be running back to that nigga " She told you as she shook her head smirking before she continued to apply her mascara.

" Yea yea what ever Yaz " You rolled your eyes before parking the car.

You and yazmin had got backstage passes for after the concert, you all thought since it's your only night out.

You all made to the front as you all went in for the concert.

" Imma go use the bathroom, keep our seats " You told your friend yazmin as she nodded, at you.

You walked to the side, looking for the bathroom, you walked pass the stage looking, you were looking a little bit too hard, before you bumped into the man of the night.

" Uh- Um i'm sorry " You apologized as he looked down into your eyes.

" You good ma, what you doing back here anyways? " He asked observing you.

" I was looking for a restroom. " You responded gulping a little bit.

" It's down that way, make a right and it should be the first one " He told her pointing behind her towards the dark hall.

" Uh- Uh- " You stuttered , as you looked at the dark hall, you were scared of the dark.

" What's wrong ? " he asked concerned as he noticed your face and word.

He looked back at the hall before laughing and smiling.

" You want me to walk you there? " He asked looking at you , causing you to nod.

" If it's not a problem " You replied with a slight smile.

" Come on girl " He said chuckling as he walked and you followed.

" Thank you , i can get back after this i'll just have to run back " you responded as you made it to the door.

" Okay you sure? " He questioned you making sure you were alright.

" Yea i'm sure, thank you for being a gentleman
" You responded before walking into the bathroom.

You and Him made eye contact multiple times, throughout the concert, as you and your friend yaz knew the lyrics to every song. You all sung your hearts out to every song, as it filled your souls.

Eventually it was all over, they were letting you all backstage and now it was you and your friend time to shine.

" Let's go meet our man girl " Mumbled Yaz as she pushed you gently towards the backstage as the officers directed yall.

" I see you made it back in perfect shape " He mentioned chuckling as You and yaz walked up.

" What is he talking about? " Whispered Yaz leaning over towards you as you began giggling.

" You ain't tell her? damn keeping me a secret already " He joked causing Yaz face to look confused as fuck.

A/N: Wym sir?

" All that happened was when i went to the restroom i got lost, bumped into him and he helped me find it like a gentleman " You told your friend yaz as she looked so disappointed.