Attention

the last couple hours durk hasn't been giving you attention as much as you'd like.

You just got out of the shower as you had lotioned up in your beautiful luxurious bathroom you share with your husband durk.

you placed on your black silk robe before opening the french doors to a focused durk as his eyes were glued to the tv, while he was playing the game with his friends.

you walked over , infront of him, sitting in his lap as he wrapped his arms around you, as he laid his head tilted in your neck, while his arms wrapped by your waist.

" You don't want to spend anytime with your wife? " you asked as you ran your hand from the side playing with his blond dreads.

" I do i just one more game ma " responded durk, dryly as he gave you a quick kiss on your cheek , continuing to play the game.

You sucked your teeth, before getting up, walking on your side of the bed, picking up your phone checking the time... it was 10:23pm.

You came up with the best idea. You walked back infront of him sitting in his lap, slightly twerking , catching his attention, as he watched your ass move up and down in a satisfying motion.

" Yea- yea... imma get back on tomorrow.. I got business to handle " stuttered durk as he began, watching you then looking back up at the game, exiting the game.

" Ight man what eva " Mumbled a friend of his.

Durk slinged off the headset as he stood up, walking over to his side of the bed, placing it down.

You got up and we're on your side.

" oh so now you wanna give me attention " you mentioned , in a seductively yet playfully way as you got onto the bed , slowly crawling towards him.

He nodded as his eyes filled with lust and his dick got hard, from the way you looked so beautiful.

You came to him as you were on your knees looking up to him.

Durk grabbed your leg, pulling you close as he began kissing you passionately, on hand on your thigh, other on your jawline, keeping you close.

He watched as your robe fell off , as he deepened the kiss, causing for your top half to be exposed.

He began kissing your neck, leaving his mark, he began sucking on you right titty, playing with your left nipple, looking up at you as you let out slight moans.

He smirked before he pulled his white tee over his head, following his Calvin Klein boxers down, as pulled your robe open, choking you with the left hand, causing you to lay back, as he grabbed his dick, teasing you as he rubbed his long hard dick on your wet pussy, causing your hunger for him, inside of you to grow.

" You want it mama " He questioned as he pulled you up, staring at you with this seductive yet mysterious look while biting his lip.

You nodded as he shoved it in, as he watched you facial expression, smiling as he began slow, then speeding his pace.

" You like it when daddy fuck you like a whore? " He groaned as he continued to stroke a storm.

You nodded as you bit your bottom lip tightly as you began reaching out for his body.

" Hmm? y/n You like it? " He repeated as he slapped your hand down , deepening his stoke, placing his hand on your stomach.

" YESSSS " You moaned as you couldn't contain yourself , holding onto the sheets for your dear life.

" Don't be scared to talk to daddy, okay " He grumbled as he pulled you close, as you instantly held onto him, for security.

" O- Okay daddyyy " you responded whimpering, as he continued, but his strokes only got faster and more intense.

" I-i don't think i can take it " You moaned as you were tapping him, mentioning you wanted to tap out.

" Na take it like daddy's slut cause that's what you are.. right pretty girl " he whispered as he continued going faster looking at you admiring your beauty.

" yeaa " you faintly moaned before he grabbed your hair, pulling you close.

" What you say princess i can't hear you " He taunted, biting his lip as he saw you were reaching your climax.

" Yes Daddy I Am Yours " you moaned a bit louder as you felt your eyes get watery while your body began to softly shake.

" That's daddy slut. Now cum for daddy mama " He told as he continued to stroke, before nutting into you, then pulling out, rubbing your clit .

" Oh Oh " You shouted as you felt the climax come when he began rubbing your clit, and tears fall down your cheeks.

" Right now " He whispered in your ear before he looked down as you squirted all your juices onto him.

" Good girl " He responded as a smiled followed before he began licking all of the juices off of your thighs.

" Mmmm " you lightly moaned as your were very sensitive on your thighs.

" Yea mama, that's the attention you wanted huh? " He playfully stated as he finished, standing up over you, wiping your tears.

you nodded before he smiled, pushing your hair out of your face and kissing you.

" Alright I won't get on the game until tomorrow... Night. And don't be starting what you can't finish " He concluded before teasing you again as he fingered you , a little bit, watching your reaction as he caught you off guard.

He chuckled a bit before pulling you off the bed, wrapping your legs around him, walking into the bathroom, turning the bath tub water on.

Rate Scene 0/10-10/10