Panaginip

Leni is a light sleeper. Even the slightest movements can wake her up from her slumber, and she considers that both a blessing and a curse. However, tonight, it is more of the latter. It was the first time in a week that they would be sleeping on their own bed and not in a hotel. She was very excited about that, she missed the comfort that her blankets brought her, the familiar scent of lavender that her humidifier is giving off, the soft hum of the air conditioner, and most especially her very comfortable mattress. Her dream of getting a good night's sleep was shattered when her partner kept moving beside her. 

Risa hasn't been sleeping still for the past hour. She even managed to kick Leni in the shin once tonight which made the older woman scoot away from her. "Hmm, pangga." 

Leni thought she could finally sleep peacefully until she heard Risa speak. She turned around to face Risa, thinking the other woman is awake as well. That wasn't the case, though. Risa is still deep in her sleep, her mouth slightly agape as she was breathing hard. She frowned when Risa moaned her name again. She's then aware of what was happening. "Mahal." 

"Hmm." 

"Risa." Leni tried to wake her up again, this time, pushing her on the shoulder. 

"Faster, love." 

"Hoy, Ana Theresia!" Leni hit Risa's arm lightly, not too hard, just enough to wake the other woman's senses up. 

Risa jolted awake, she could feel her heart thumping from the way Leni shouted her name. "Anong problema, 'ga?" 

"Ikaw." Leni huffed, crossing her arms, turning her back on her girlfriend. 

When she saw Leni lie down on the bed, her panic dissipated. "Ako? Natutulog lang ako, pangga." Risa was so confused. "Ba't ka nagagalit, jan?"

"Wala, matutulog na 'ko." Leni covered herself with their blanket, almost hogging all the fabric, leaving very little room for Risa. 

"Eh bakit mo ko ginising?" She pulled Leni's shoulder so she could look at her face. "Para kang timang, Leni." 

"Ako pa, eh ikaw jan kung ano-ano napapanaginipan. Faster faster ka pa jan." Leni glared at Risa, getting even more annoyed seeing Risa starting to smile widely, finally getting the gist as to why Leni woke her up. "Matutulog na lang, uungol pa." 

------

Published a new story in case you wanna read :)