40. Hello, Seoul!

Shin-ah closed her eyes and opened her arms wide with a huge smile on her face once she came out of the Seoul airport. "Hello, Seoul!" she exclaimed joyfully.

She continued standing in the same position, inhaling the polluted air of the city that was way more polluted than her hometown, Busan.

Because of the contaminated air, she coughed and opened her eyes, scrunching her nose, and walked to catch a taxi while wearing a mask.

The previous night, Taehyung had asked Jin if Yoongi needed an assistant, and he actually was looking for one. He informed his cousin how one of his friends wanted to work with Yoongi, so he would send the girl named "Shin-ah" to the agency the other day.

Since Taehyung would be spending his whole day at Namjoon's place, he sent Shin-ah's picture to Jin so that the elder could inform about the girl at the reception in order to allow her entry.

Shin-ah's parents didn't question her. But Jimin surely did like an over-protective brother he was, once he was back from his date. He requested his sister to wait for another two days so he could accompany her. But he had no idea that his crazy sister was planning to work in his own agency with the person who hates him.

Jimin had decided to extend his stay in Busan in order to spend more time with Yoona because he liked the girl. Shin-ah, on the other hand, was a stubborn girl. She didn't want to waste any more time waiting for her brother, so she booked the first flight she could find for the following day, early in the morning.

Shin-ah continued to smile as she looked out the window. She was happy to be here for her favorite idol. After all, it was her dream come true.

Once she arrived, Shin-ah was allowed to enter the agency because Jin had already informed them of the girl's presence. With her bags in tow, the girl took the elevator to the 6th floor, where Jin's office was.

She walked out of the elevator again with her suitcase as she searched for CEO's office. Once she found it, she knocked before entering.

"Hello, sir!" She bowed 90 degrees showing respect.

Jin grinned as he approached the girl and extended his hand with a smile. "Shin-ah, right?" He verified.

The girl stood straight and nodded her head vigorously, shaking her hand with Jin's.

"Come, have a seat," Jin said, allowing the girl to take a seat before he sat in front of her.

"So how do you know Taehyung?" Jin asked because he was curious. His mind was making speculations if the girl was his ex-girlfriend or something. His past records in relationships made Jin suspicious of him whenever he heard about a girl who was related to him.

"He's like my brother. Oh! Let me tell you a secret. I'm Jimin's sister." Shin-ah confessed, laughing awkwardly.

To say Jin was shocked would be an understatement. He was glad that they weren't connected because of past flings. But he let his thoughts slide.

"Why would everyone come to me and tell me their secrets? It's not easy to keep a secret, okay?." He whined like a kid. "All right, so I'm not supposed to tell anyone here?" Biting his lower lip, Jin inquired.

"Ofcourse..." The elder breathed a sigh of relief as she smiled, but the insane girl continued, "NOT! You're not allowed to tell anyone." Looking at Jin's sorrowful expressions, Shin-ah burst out laughing with a shrug.

"I've come here because I'm a huge fan of Yoongi. I just need a year to work with him. So just tell him to make me his assistant, and I'll do my best not to let you or Tae Oppa down." She blinked her eyes innocently once, twice, and thrice; making Jin gulp. He was sure by now that the girl was a brat but he gave in. Who would say no to her innocence after all?