52. Will you talk?

Jin smiled after Taehyung disconnected the call. He mumbled to himself, "I might have been harsh, but I'm genuinely happy. Can't wait for another little bundle of joy like our Ji-hu. I'd rather help you in my own way and make you happy instead of congratulating you."

He dialed someone's number and waited impatiently to be received from the other end.

"Hello, Imo?"

"Yes? What now?" Hye-Soo inquired annoyingly.

"I have good news to share before you start complaining. Jia is pregnant with Tae's child. Congratulations, Imo! And before you get overjoyed, I need to request you something. You won't call Tae or Jia. Just wait for a few days till we mend their relationship. Whoever calls you, act like you didn't know. And don't call Yoongi because-"

"Oh, Lord! Someone save me from this child. Why weren't you a rapper back in the time? Do you even have a pause button?" Hye-Soo grumbled. "Okay, now tell me everything. Also, how are things there? I want to know about everything that I've missed."

"So what happened was...."

And that was how their call continued for longer than any of them imagined.

🥀

Jimin and Hoseok, on the other hand, were really confused. Hoseok didn't expect any such thing, while Jimin was left shocked. He thought that he was about to throw a bomb with the diary but no! Yoona did it before him.

"What do you want to say?" Yoona inquired of Jimin who was sitting there with mouth agape and eyes wide open. He gulped nonetheless when Yoona drew his attention.

"I came here with Taehyung's diary. Read it you both." He passed on the diary to the siblings who began reading it together after exchanging bewildered looks.

"Well, I knew everything," Hoseok announced once he finished reading, looking more than normal.

Yoona, on the contrary, was clearly shocked. "Jia made a mistake. I should pass this diary to her before she makes up her mind to move on with Jungkook."

Jimin looked at Hoseok to notice his expressions after Yoona said that. He however nodded, making Jimin sigh.

Yoona noticed the look on Jimin's face and she could clearly see how disappointed he was in her. "Jimin, I'm guilty and I know we are so close yet so far because of my wrongdoings. I'm not sure if you will be able to forgive me or not, but give me a chance to redeem myself. If I was the one to create misunderstandings between us because of Taehyung and Jia, accept my help just once to bring them closer. Moreover, it won't be easy for you to reach her."

Jimin took in all the words and he knew that it would be better if Yoona passed on the diary to Jia. He won't be able to leave Taehyung, who might question where his diary was. He had to distract him for a while till Jia reads the diary.

Jimin nodded his head which made Yoona smile. Hoseok, on the other hand, could clearly see the chemistry between the two. Once everything is solved between Tae and Jia, I'll have to play cupid for these two idiots here.

🥀

A knock at Yoongi's studio caused him to sit up straight and smile. He knew it was Shin-ah, because if not her then who? She hardly stayed away for more than 30 minutes before. And today, it had been more than an hour since she went away with her anger. Yoongi has been waiting for her to return since then. He wouldn't accept it aloud, but he started enjoying the girl's company more than anything now. He loved to be disturbed by her.