Chapter 4

It was about a 30 minute walk to the bus station the whole way it was silent I guess we where both where thinking about what we would do when we got to New Mexico... we wouldnt have any money so we wouldnt have a place to stay or anything...

  "Two bus passes to Albuquerque, New Mexico please." Andrew told the lady behind the glass.

"Ok....arent you two alittle young to be getting bus passes to New Mexico?" she looked at me.

"Just give me the tickets." Andrew told her giving her the money.

She took the money and gave us the bus passes, and she watched us walk away.

I looked at the ticket the time said the next train would leave in 20 minutes....

"I know some people in New Mexico... we could stay at there house."

"Ok....." My voice was a little shaky. I was starting to get a bad feeling about this.

"Hey dont be scared. We are going to be ok."

Once we got on the train I saw this girl wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt....

"Excuse me um but where did you get that shirt?" I asked her tapping on her sholder.

"Oh I got it from Hot Topic. Im going to see them tonight in New Mexico I cant wait!"

"Oh nice are they still selling tickets?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure... they are like $22 a peice. Not that bad."

I looked at Andrew. "How much money do we have?"

"Like $60 why?"

"Cause I wanna go to a BVB concert tonight... can I?"

"How much does it cost?"

"$22 per ticket.."

"Fine.... here. Where is it at?"

"The sunshine theater..''

"Your gonna need a ride its far away from where we are going."

I looked at the girl sitting next to me. "Miss um I feel really bad for asking but I can go to the concert so can I have a ride?" She looked at me.

"Ummmm sure.... but we will have to get you some gear." she smiled. "And we can do the war paint on you if you would like."

"Oh yes and thank you but I only have enough to get a ticket not gear..."

"I could pay dont worry about it. Oh by the way my name is Zoey."

"Thank you my name is Mia."

For the rest of the train ride I talked with Zoey. I learned that she is 17 and she lives on her own and she is working on getting her hair cutting licences. And she said she could cut my hair for me.  But I could tell Andrew was mad at me but I didnt care.

It was 3:30 when we got to New Mexico the concert started at 6 P.M. we had time to get ready I'm so excited.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you injoyed Chapter 4 I was getting bored with Andrew xD so I made Zoey :)  Rember Coment like and fan me and more of the story will come :)

________________________________________________________________________