Chaper 5

I know I haven't uploaded this in like....a long time...ahaha you guys should be happy cause Im writing this on my iPod....and I hate doing this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Andrew, I won't go if you don't want me to." I moved his face to were he was looking at me.

"I don't want you to...I mean I just got you back. I don't want to lose you again." he pressed his lips so mine.

"Okay." I kissed him again. "I won't go, just for you." I smiled and sat on his lap, and he rested his head on mine.

"Thank you." and before I knew it I had dosed off. "Mia...wake up." Andrew cooed waking me up. "We are here." my eyes fluttered open to see Andrew smiling at me. "Let me see your arm." I had completly forgotten about the stupid cut. I held out my arm to see it looking sorta the same, it was still red, fairly deep and nasty. "Mia we gotta get this cleaned up.."

"Where though?" I stood up and grabbed Andrew's hand pulling him off the train. I held my arm to my side. The more I though about it the more pain came, it was throbbing. Tears started to well up in my eyes, this was one of the worst pains I have ever felt.

"My friends house." Andrew glanced at me. "Mia are you okay...?" he pulled my chin up.

"Not really, this thing hurts really fucken bad." (N/A because wattpad was freaken dumb and thinks this story is rated R I though it might have a little cursing in it;D) I joked.

"Its okay, we will get you some help." Andrew kissed my head as we walked to the pay phone and he tool out 2 dollars in quarters and put them all in and pressed 7 digats I tried to keep up but all I got out of it was (505)-4 the area code and first number. Andrew started talking. "Hey man, I'm in town with my girlfriend and we need a place to stay." I'm his girlfriend? I heard a mand voice awncer on the other side. "Alright thanks man and we are at the train station. We can walk to the 7 11 down the street if you want." the voice replied. "Alright man, see you in a few." and he hung up.

"Whose your friend?" I smiled rocking back on my heals.

"You might know of em' just wait tell you seem them." he winked and my mind raced with idea of who it could be.

****

"Thats them." Andrew smiled pointing at a van comming. Who the hell is this...

As they got closer the faces got clearer. Carlin Carter and David Pinter from Send The Messenger (N/A a band that is trying to make it big in ABQ ;D they are the best...you guys should go check em out at www.facebook.com/SendTheMessenger ) I tried to hold in my screams but it didn't work. These guys are amazing. My eyes got big and I couldn't say anything. They steped out of the van in what seemed to be slow motion. The wind blew at a perfect time to make it look like a scene from a movie.

"Hey." Andrew smiled grabbing my hand and forcing me to walk closet to these gods.

"Hey man long time no see!" Carlin wraped Andrew into a hug. Another breez came and blew David's sent to me, my stoumic started to tie in knots.

"Come on Carlin, stop hogging Andrew." David said sarcastly. And Carlin let go of Andrew and Andrew gave David a hug and went back to me. I was still in total shock. "And who are you?" David and Carlin stepped closer to me insyc.

"Uhhh, iavmh..." was all that came out, and David and Carlin gave me a confussed look.

"She loves your band so she kinda in shock, but this is Mia, MY girlfriend. Back off boys." Andrew gave them a playful push.