𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄

I felt sun on my face, the hot feeling on my face, the shine, that was burning in my eyes, even tho they were closed. I slowly opened my eyes and carefully rubbed them. My brother barged in my room

„Ophelia! Why aren't you getting ready?! It's time for school, kiddo!“
he was so dramatic ughh.

„Yeah yeah, I'm going..“ West left, finally. I slowly stand up and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine, which is only mascara and sometimes lip gloss.

After five minutes I went back into my room, and I picked my outfit. As always, nothing interesting at all. West was already waiting outside in car for me.

„Ophelia, hurry up! I'm not waiting for you anymore!“ Why was he so dramatic? It's only first day of school, nothing important at all.

I sat in the passenger seat, and puttes a seatbelt on. West started driving to school, meanwhile I took out my book

„You're really gonna read now?“ I rolled my eyes, annoyed by his question.

„No shit Sherlock, I only wanted to take it out for fun“ Now he looked really annoyed, but is he dumb?! What does it look like I want to do with a book?!

„I hate your attitude, Ophelia.“ Oh shit, I really fucked up, but I have to keep my cool.

„Yeah yeah, whatever“ I started reading, but in a few minutes we were in school

„Do I really have to go there?“ He just gave me a death stare. No other words needed, I took off my seatbelt and opened doors. West did the same. And guess what? Everyone ran to him like he was some kind of a superstar.

I sighed „As always“ I started walking in while reading. Suddenly I bumped into someone

„Wtf dude?! Are you blind?!“ I almost yelled and tilted my head, so I can look into his eyes.

„Excuse me?“ He raised his eyebrow. Ugh, it was Julian, I hate him!

„Oh, it's just you, no excuses needed“ I smirked provocatively. He looked super annoyed, I like that look.

I assume you forgot how your brother ended when he was messing with me last time, huh?“ Oh no. That's not good, you know, Julian is working out a lot. And when I mean a lot. I mean. A LOT.

„You wouldn't hit a girl.“ I said with confidence, but he just leaned to me

„You sure?“ He smirked. I hate when he does this! Every fucking year!

Just leave me alone, Reyes” I pushed him away from my way and went to class.
I sat at the back in the class and started reading. Suddenly someone put their hands on my eyes, I almost yelled!

„Who is that..?” I asked kinda scared

„Guess twice, bestie” Just as he said this I knew who it was.

„Tom!!” I screamed in joy so did he. We hugged each other tight

I missed you, little idiot!“ He smiled and pulled away from hug

„I saw you and Julian“ he said worried

„are you okay?“ I nodded with a little smile. A little smile appeared on his face

„Thank god, okay, now I have to go to my class, see you later“ I waved at him and continued reading.

The rest of school was boring, nothing interesting, and thankfully I didn't saw Julian.