Bow and LB v. Parental Settings - Bow x Lightbulb Fluff

Requested by TheCartoonShip!

as you can see i'm doing rare pairs! (I think this is a rare pair idk)

oh yeah and SIDE SHIPS! kinda...

also because i wanna push my limits with the fluff, its an AU where bow didn't die!! she live!! and she not robot!! /hsrs

and these oneshots wont switch POVs like my actual fanfics

3rd Person POV

Bow paced around her room. OJ was shocked when Bow survived that MePhone fiasco. As for being insane... Bow spent some time in a mental hospital, and it seemed to calm her down quite a bit. However, she does have her quirks.

The door opened.

"LB! So good to see you!" Bow cheered.

"Heya Bow-Bow!" Lightbulb greeted.

When Bow came back, Lightbulb was elated to have someone like her as a friend. Although, as time went by, they got closer and closer...

"So, we gonna watch that movie or what?" Bow asked Lightbulb.

"Yeah! I've got popcorn, candy, 3D glasses that don't... actually... work... BUT WHO CARES????? It's movie time!" The lightbulb said gleefully

The two girls turned on the TV eagerly.

"What should we watch?" Bow asked.

"Uhhhh, The Smurfs?"

"We watched that one last time."

"Eh, then I'm out of ideas."

"We should watch a scary movie!"

"What about... It?"

"'We all float down here...'" Bow joked. The two started to laugh. "We should totally!"

Bow excitedly search up "It" on Netflix.

Only for the TV to stop working.

"Sorry, you have reached the end of your allowed screen time." The screen read.

"What?!" Lightbulb yelled, outraged. "Well, at least we can just watch it on my phone- Oh wait there's no internet-" Lightbulb was interrupted by a raucous scream.

"Was that Fan?" Bow asked.

"Yep. I think we should go and confront OJ about this. The movie night must go on!"

"Yeah!"

Bow and Lightbulb sped out of the room, and ran to OJ's office. It seems like they weren't then only ones complaining. Fan was screaming at the top of his lungs, The Cherries were panicking, Tissues was complaining, and Bow and Lb stood in the back.

"No- Guys stop! MePhone's been getting onto me about how late you're staying up. I don't know why he cares, but he does." OJ explained.

"How about this, you let us have our electronics back, and when we get to a stopping point, we sleep?" Lightbulb questioned? Everyone agreed.

"Ok..." OJ said.

///

"Lets watch our movie!" Bow said cheerfully

"Yay!"

Later...

"Girl, I don't think we're gonna sleep tonight! That movie was scary..." Bow said nervously.

"Either that or we're just easy to scare." Light bulb commented. The two laughed.

"Let's just have a sleepover! OJ's not gonna care!"

"Sleepover!"

the end

ugh im not that proud of this but i'm bad at writing fluff-

also sorry i lied about it going over the wordcount Al :T

anyways 

441 words

-PB