Beauty Of A Dweeb Intro

*Shayler's P.O.V* 

"We need to talk about this some time!" dad screams through the open window as i slam the car door behind me and walk into this new terrifying place people call high school . 

"I think she's angry" i faintly hear my little sister Brooklyn through the car window . 

I don't want to be here . With my dad , at this new school , in Orlando . Kill me now . 

I don't know anyone . 

I don't intend on talking to anyone . 

What i do intend on is surviving this hell hole . 

I hear a wolf whistle come from my left  followed by a "Nice ass" . I freeze in my step , turn around and give them the finger . I don't have time for ignorant ass holes , leaning up bike sheds . I skip up the front stone steps , clutching onto my books , trying not to make eye contact with anyone . I burst my way through the entrance and pull out a small torn piece of paper out of my bag , with my locker number written on it "397" .

I see a pair of mucky Adidas trainer's walk towards me , i'm kneeling on the floor rummaging around my bag for the combination .  When i see them twist and fly towards me . I block my face with my hands . No use , trampled all over . I look up to whoever this careless idiot was and see a shocked face looking down on me . I snap up to my feet and bring my bag with me . 

"Do you have eyes?!" i scream wrapping my bag swiftly around my shoulder . The sun finally dims on this figures face and i actually feel myself start to melt . His eyes , so brown and lushes . I'm a sucker for brown eyes . His lips so plump and soft , a light majestic pink colour , just perfect . His hair standing up above his forehead , not to high not to short . His jawline clenches as he catches my eyes . 

"Urr , sorry i didn't see you" he drops his head down and mumbles . He looks so down and lonely . I scan his body language trying to figure him out . His hands dug deep in his pockets , his tongue licking his lips and he starts to walk away . His eyes pinned to the ground , counting the tiles . His backpack swinging over his shoulders .  I watch him walk away until he departs round a corner . 

Guess he's just tired , ill let him off but i certainly won't let him off my mind . This guys flawless .