Chapter Seven : Watching Him Take You Away

*Justin's P.O.V*

It's awkward , aggravatingly awkward . I can hear my teeth cracking as i clench them together in my mouth , showing my jawline at the sight of Drens arm wrapped around Shayler . I can't just sit her and watch , can i . I shift my attention to a text book that was layed out on the table before me . There's no point of learning , i'll be dead tonight . I smash the book closed and run my hands through my hair . I'm just a waste of life . A mistake . That's what i am . 

"End of class" the teacher calls and i speed walk my way out of class and out the front doors . To get my bike go home and die . That's all i can do right in this world . 

___________________ 

"Justy" my little sister Andy runs up to me hugging my waist , my waist is as far as she can reach . I love her , i love her to pieces . She is the only one reason i might keep myself alive . For her but it will only be a matter of time before the witch turns her against me . 

"I love you Andy" i whisper as i kneel down and rest my head on hers and stroke her hair , brushing it with my fingers . 

"I love you too Justy" she hugs me tight . I let go of the hug , kiss her on the forehead and make my way upstairs . 

I stomp into my bathroom and grab out some of dads tablets and pills . In fact , what the heck might as well take all of them . I walk into my bedroom with the pills clenched in my hands tight . 

________________________________ 

*Shayler's P.O.V*

I need to get home now and fast . Run into Justin's house and explain everything . I'll make him listen because i love him , only him , no one else . I need to tell him about Dren and about what an ass he's been . 

I park outside Justin's house and knock frantically on his front door . "Alright calm down!" i hear a screech and the door flew open . 

"Hi , I'm looking for Justin?" i pant . 

"Why do you want him for?" she smirks . 

I pause for a moment , trying not to say anything . . . out of order "Excuse me" i utter and barge my way in . 

"Wait , what do you think your doing?!" she screams as she chases me up the stairs . 

I find a door with a crumpled piece of paper on the front in messy handwriting saying "Justy's Room" . I burst the door open and let out a huge gasp followed by the witches , then i think Justin's dad and a peek from Andy . 

"What are you doing?!?!" i bellow . I immediately snatch the many tubs of pills away from him and and push in his cheeks so he could spit out the ones already in his mouth . 

"I wanna die!" he screams "I wanna die!" . 

"Justin , Justin look at me" i hold him in my arms with tears pouring down my cheeks "I love you" i smile . 

"No you don't" he mumbles in fits of tears "You love Dren , you don't want anything to do with me" . 

"I did it to save you . Dren locked me in a closet" i scream in sorrow . "He locked me in a closet" i say softer and more relaxed . Slowly Justin started to ease . 

"What?!" he looks up at me with his eyes prickling with tears accompanied by the ones already rolling down his cheeks . 

"Dren , got me and black mailed me . He slapped me . He said if i didn't leave you and go off with him , he'd hurt you really bad because he saw me first . God what a douche . I really didn't want to , i cried for ages . I'd never ever want to loose you and don't you ever . EVER . Try and do that to yourself again . I love you Justin Drew Bieber . I do , i do , i do , i do . With all my heart . Please , believe me . We need to report Dren . Please" and i hold his hand up to my cheek , brushing it against my face and smile at him . 

"I couldn't stand there . Watching him take you away" he sobs raising his other hand up to my other cheek. 

"I'm sorry" i sob . 

"It's not your fault babe" he sits up . Oh my god he's so sexy when he says babe . 

"But it is i should of just beat Dren up" i sigh . 

"No , that would make you as bad as him" and he was right . 

"Well we'll do something" i smile "I wanna do something right now" i grin . 

"Wha-" Justin grins back . To late , i smacked my lips into his and i immediately knew everything was going to be ok . 

We made out for . . . a very long time . Until Andy came up and told me i had to leave because it was so late . Me and Justin have decided to take tomorrow off and report Dren in every mature and possible way . We will then come in on Friday with the police and everyone we need to stop that awful bully . I thinks it's a good plan , don't you ? . 

Oh and one last thing . . . I L O V E J U S T I N S O M U C H