Chapter One

*Justin's P.O.V*

I have never spoken to a girl before , other than when they torment me or call me names .

I know that girl i just bumped into , you know. 

She moved in across the street from me . 

She doesn't know who i am and that's a good thing .

But damn i think she's gorgeous . 

What am i saying ? 

A guy like me could never get a girl like her ? 

Plus she's new so she's going to be the shining new toy for the next few weeks . 

Which basically means i can't touch her . 

"Hey dick face !" i hear a bold masculine voice shout from behind me . I try to speed up my pace and ignore him but ignoring never works . 

He grabs the back of my shirt and shoves me up the lockers , making a huge slam and causing people to notice and laugh . 

"What do you want Dren?" i let out in pain . 

"Saw you talking to the new girl? Got a little crush have we?" he plays and presses his arm against my throat making it almost impossible to breath . "Well?" he shouts , spitting in my face . 

"Why do you care anyway?" i pant . 

"I got my eye on her  , so you better stay away , got it nerd ?!" he shouts . 

He thinks he's so hard , just because he is captain of the Basketball , Baseball , Rugby , Tennis , Dodge ball and Ping pong team . Which i could whip his ass at all of them and i know i could . He's the top jock that all the girls swoon for . In my eye's he's just a cocky , arrogant bastard who needs to learn his lesson . He can't control me but he can hurt me just like all the other people in his torture chamber . 

"Whatever!" i shout at him and he punches me straight in the face , making my nose pour with blood . 

"Eyyy good one Dren" i hear all of his followers behind him laughing in a fuzzy blur as they give him high fives . They stagger off and spit on me , one by one . I manage to find the energy to stand up and wipe the blood and spit away from my face .This happens everyday it's nothing new . I'm sick of it but there's nothing i can do . There's no one here to help me so i'm on my own . When i almost reach my locker . 

*Shayler's P.O.V*

Long story short . My mom and dad split up ages ago and ever since iv been with my mom but recently she got got with a new man . I like him and all but their going traveling around and i really hate traveling , it makes me sick . My little sister Brooklyn, well she's 5 so she won't behave. So basically my mom thought it would be good to move us over to see my dad for while . He just doesn't know us at all , he's basically a stranger to me now and i have to live with him . He shouts at me all the time , purely because he doesn't know how to treat me but he treats Brook like a little princesses . So you get my position right ? 

 I finally find my locker , with my arms killing from holding these heavy books . I manage to open my locker and shove my books in , banging them in , in revenge for hurting my arms . I hear footsteps come really close , right beside me . Who ever it is , there locker is right next to mine . I watch their feet , blocking my face with my locker door , so they can't see me . When suddenly a drop of blood hits the floor . I immediately force my locker shut to see , him again . 

"Oh my god . Are you ok ?" i gasp , touching his arm . I feel him flinch and rapidly turn around to look at me . "Hey , it's ok . I'm not gunna hurt you" oh god he's so cute . His nose is bleeding , he looks so drained with bags under his eyes but still utterly gorgeous . 

"I'm fine , it's just a - urr a thing i get" he stutters . 

"Hey , i know you . Your the cluts . That tripped over me earlier?" i grin leaning back on my locker . 

He let's out a weak smile and says nothing just another glance at the floor . "I'm Shayler" i hold out my hand towards him , ready for a friendly shake . 

He looks all around him , as if to check no one's looking "Justin" he smiles and shakes my hand . 

"You sure your ok?" i smile and wrap my bag higher over my shoulder and lean off my locker ready to walk with him . 

"I'm sorry , you shouldn't be seen with me" he sighs and walks off . 

Shouldn't be seen with him ? 

WHAT?!? 

Any girl would be lucky to be seen next to that sexy beast . 

 Well whatever then . 

I have class now . 

I can't be late .