Chapter Two

*Shayler's P.O.V*

I check my timetable and find my first class . Chemistry . Great , just what i want . First on a Monday morning . I walk alone , kind of wishing i had the company of Justin beside me but apparently i can't be seen with him so ...

I finally find my class , already full with grumpy teenagers .

Crap .

Now i have to walk in , in front of all of them . 

Well this should be good .

I force my eyes shut as i open the door , already feeling the eyes of millions press upon my face . 

"Arr . Well you must be the new sprout everyone's talking about?" i slowly squint open my eyes as i shut the door behind me . To see a smiling , bubbly science teacher . Practically glowing at me .  Her blond hair curled at the end , almost as if she had flicked it up with her fingers herself . "Would you like to introduce yourself , young lady?" her green eyes , widening and her science coat starting to wrinkle as she gestured me up the front . 

I lightly nodded my head and stumbled my way up to the front "Hi , i'm Shayler . Shayler Carson .  From Canada . Teenager . Urr .... yeaah" i slowly drifted off as i tapped my bag strap at the top of my shoulder and leaned back and forward on my feet . Heals toes , heals , toes.

"Shayler? , what is she a horse?" I hear a blond tall girl snicker and whisper to the girl beside her . Sitting right at the front , making it so obvious . Almost as if she did it on purpose .  I shake my head and roll my eyes . 

"Now that's enough Breona!!!" the teacher screams and 'Breona' plays a smirk on her face . 

"There's a spare seat over there Shayler , I'm Mrs.Dawson" she smiles and gestures me over to the back seat . I didn't even really look to where it was , i just followed where her hand stopped .  

I trailed my way down to the back and slumped down on the empty desk . "Hey , I'm Dren" i hear a deep voice boom from beside me . I slowly look to my right to see him , staring at me , holding out his hand . He's wearing a Lions Varsity jacket . (Lion's is our mascot) . Red and yellow . His dark hair forming a quiff and his blue eyes dazzling at me . Very attractive but not as attractive as Justin . 

"Shayler" i snarl and reject his shake . I don't really want to talk to anyone as i said but that didn't stop him . I should be listening to the teacher not drooling over a jock . 

"I know , your pretty sexy" he gives me a cheesy grin . 

"Thanks" i utter under my breathe  , somehow he actually heard . 

"So what's it like in Can-" 

"Justin can you answer this question for me?" i totally block out Dren and shoot my attention to the word Justin . 

Is he in this class ? 

I hope he is . 

I might ask if i can move .