(1) 'Why did she suddenly text me...'

"

"..! Y/n! Y/N L/N! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!"

"..."

FLASHBACK

This is our girl, Y/n l/n. herparentsgotintoaplanecrashandsomemudererkilledherbrotherandforcedtoeathismeat-

Jk. I am not going to kill her parents. I'm not that cringe. She has a normal life. Her father has a proper job and her mother is a strong woman. 

Y/n was pretty normal too. She sometimes helps her mother clean the house, Watches anime until 12 PM, And other normal things. But she had to move in a new place because her dad found a better work. 

She was kind of excited to go there because she can meet new friends and meet her childhood friend, Murata Ikuto! (ITS MURATA-SAN BTW- just made up his name)

and now... she is in her new home.

y/n pov

"mommmm"

"Yes?"

"What school am I going????"

"oh, I think it was... Kimetsu gakuen? yeah like that"

"Wait I think Ikuto goes there too! You should contact him now"

"fine."

y/n goes to her room and takes her phone. "fuck, what am I going to say to him after I ignored him for 2 months straight..."

She open the chat with Ikuto and soon started to type.

___Murata Ikuto__

Hey! It's been a while huh?

hru?

SEEN

Hey! This is murata's friend! 

I am sorry but he is kind of busy right now!

maybe talk to him later?

Oof- Alright.

SENT

'But why he has Ikuto's phone-' y/n thought but she decided to ignore it. After that y/n just did her afternoon routine and went to sleep.

Murata pov

right now, Murata was doing his club activities and heard his friend, r/n (random name) call his name.

"Murata bro... I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND! I'm so jealous!"

I felt my face heat up and my senpai's and kouhai's and some club members stared at me. I went to r/n and saw him with my phone, and tried to see who he was talking about then it was y/n! 

"Ok bro, 1, why do you have my phone- 2, she's not my girlfriend..." I quickly snatch my phone from his hand and went to check the chat what he was typing. soon I was relaxed to see he wasn't typing anything weird.

'I wonder why she suddenly texted me...'

I heard the town bell ring, meaning that it's 6 PM and it was time to go home. I quickly cleand the club activities things and went home. 

I did the night routines and took my phone from my desk and opened the chat....

(a/n) lmao yes. I love murata.  And HELP THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BORING. I'm going to make the future chapters more cringeless as possible- 

455 words