(4) 'Tbh he's cute.'

3rd person pov

3rd person pov.

After y/n carried the flame like boi in the nurse's office she was kind of bored. Y/n was just chilin wherever she was, She just wanted to ignored the stares she get so she decided to go to the rooftop. 

"I wonder why tf they are staring at me like tf? Am I too flamboyant?💅"(BYE😭)

She was roaming around until she found the staircase, so she just went upstairs.She had 5 more minutes until the class starts. 

'Yo this school is pretty bi-"

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" Y/n bumped into a boy. He had short hair that is neatly styled and vertically shaded from a dull and light green to black, and he had lavender purple eyes. (🌝)

"Ah sorry man, I wasn't looking." Y/n apologized and that did seem to calm down the boy. "Tch, you should be careful next time." And the boy walked away. But y/n is type of the friend to bother some people for fun.

"Hey! Are you a first grader??? If yes, then let's go to class together~ what's your name?" The boy seemed annoyed by y/n's sudden mood change. "Um.. yes I'm a first grader. I don't see you around. Are you new?" Y/n was disappointed that he didn't tell his name. But decided to just ask him again later. "Yup! I'm y/n btw~ Also do you know where class 1-3 is?" "Oh, that's my class too."

(Frick just noticed that This boy is ooc)

There was a uncomfortable silence between them so y/n break it. "So why we're you going downstairs? Did you forget something there?" The boy was confused and annoyed again y/n was asking him questions. He just wanted to leave the girl and just mind his business. But something told him not to. "I just went to the rooftop to get some fresh air which I didn't get it. The door was locked." "Oh.." 

then it was silence again. But before y/n could speak, the boy faced her and entered the classroom. When y/n entered the classroom too, the class quickly went quiet.

"Oh! Are you the new student? Welcome!" The teacher said that then the class started to whisper about things.

"She's cute!"

 "I hope she's nice.." 

"wait I think saw her at instagram!" 

"I want her to step on me." 

"Bro wtf." 

"I bet she has a boyfriend or girlfriend already 😭"

The teacher told all of them to shut up, and told y/n to Introduce herself.

"Um.. so- I'm y/n l/n but call me (by YOURE name~ TELL ME U LOVE ME IN PRIVATE!) y/n because I don't like getting called l/n. I like drawing and listening to music. I will be happy if you will be my friend! Nice to meet you."

"Alright guys! Be nice to her and... hm.. Shinazugawa, show her around the school after this class ends." "..yes ma'am" 

"Now y/n, you can sit there in the back!"

"Ok ma'am!"

(this is your seat but instead your seat is in all way back

(this is your seat but instead your seat is in all way back.)

Shinazugawa pov (Oh no! which one?):

'Ugh why me? Also I think she's the new next door girl. Great.'

I glared at the teacher when she wasn't looking. Then started to take notes on whatever she started to write in the blackboard.

3rd person pov lmao.

After class ended, Shinazugawa went to y/n's desk which a lot of his classmates were there.

"Hey! wanna be friends? You look nice!"

"What's you're favorite food? mine's mochi!" (NOPE this is not Mitsuri. she's a second grader.)

"Mine's-" "hurry up l/n. The teacher told me to show you around the school. remember?"

y/n was annoyed that she got cut off by that boy called 'shinazugawa' but she just got up from her seat and said 'see you later' to her new friends.

now, Shinazugawa and y/n was walking down the halls, but they were in a uncomfortable silence. 

"so... what's your name?" y/n was the one to break the silence and this time, she asked his name first. 

"... My name is shinazugawa Genya."

(YOU MAKE ME GLOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! BLAH BLAH I THINK I'VE HAD A HEART ATTACK! ATTACKKKKK also ILY @No_H0rny_bonk <33333)

also, thank you so much for 259 reads! ily all!

721 words