(2)"HEY YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE"

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

Y/n heard a 'PING!' in her phone, she was going to check if it is Ikuto. 

___Murata Ikuto__

Oof- Alright.

SEEN

HEY Y/N! And yeah! we haven't talked much.

I'm doing great! how about you?

I'm fine I guess- 

So- I'm guessing that

 you're saying 'why did you suddenly text me'

Yeah

It's because I moved to Tokyo again,

 and I need some friend to go to school-

btw it'd the same school as urs

pls help me

Oh- Sure! Do you still remember the

 park we used to play together? Let's meet up there..

at 7 AM!

EEEE thanks!

gtg sleep before my mom slaps my ass

Gn.

Eh-? good night!

----------------------

'I'm so lazy to go school.' Y/n thought while preparing her comfy bed.

"GOOD NIGHT MOMM"

"Good night y/n"

????? pov

'I heard that the next door girl is kinda cute... I wonder what she looks like..'

I was busy thinking about the next door girl, I didn't notice that my brother came back from his club activities.

"Tch. Why are you zoning out?"

I glared at my brother. "None of your business."

...

3rd person pov

Y/n was watching the best dream she ever had. It was about... drive it's about power we stay hungry we devour. Jk. She had an dream that she got a puppy. She played with him and named him blueberry! Blueberry and y/n was running together, playing, talking etc.. 

But it was until the dog started to melt. And it turned into a blue spider lily. "BLUEBERRY WTF?" Y/n still wanted to play with blueberry. But it turned into a flower! She was sad and suddenly hee visions started to become blurry. 

"E... AK... WAKE.. UP!"

"!"

Y/n got up and noticed that she was so Dunkin' late

Y/n got up and noticed that she was so Dunkin' late. She woke up at 6:47 AM. 

"FUCK. MOM I NEED TOAST."

Y/n prepared as fastest she can, then did the toaster girl.

She was running like iida. Like a track star. As soon she saw Murata waiting there with a sleepy face as well, she screamed:

"OIIII IKUTO-"

".?" 

Murata turned his face towards the girl who was running. 

"oOh! Y/N-SAN!"

Y/n slowed down so she doesn't bump into him. "HISASHIBURIII (Long time no see!!!)"

"Ahaha! Hisashiburi! Lets go before we are going to be late!"

(OK I really love Murata, ima add some fluff here.)

Murata takes YOURE hand, and starts to walk fast because he said y/n was late 10 mins, meaning they only had 10 minutes to walk.

(jajjahdhaowkjahsjsj UGH HES SO- *punching air*)

Y/n didn't mind because they did this when they were younger. She was focused on how he was shorter then her. (LETS GO SHORT READERS! WE TALL READER!!!) she was almost the same as yoriichi'a height. Ok idk. But she's fookin tall.

She was dozing off until she heard a faint crying sound near the school alleyway. 

"Yo ikuto, do you hear that..?"

"Yeah... it's creepy. Let's just go-"

Before he can finish his sentence, y/n went to where the crying noise was heard... and she saw...

"HEY YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

.

.

.

.

Let me leave you on a cliffhanger.

Who was her neighbor?

Who was crying?

What was happening in the alleyway? 

Lets see in the next chapter....

610 words.