(3) "Is this guy a dandelion or sum?"

"HEY YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE YOU SON OF A BIEECH!"

Y/n saw a boy with bright yellow to orange hair color boy protecting a unconscious yellow to red hair color boy from a bully or something. 

When they Heard- y/n's voice the yellow haired boy flinched and the bully guy just glared at her. 

"P-p-PLEASE HELP US!!!" The yellow haired boy shouted which made the bully hit him in the face.

"SHUT UP YOU DIPSHIT! GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!"(this bitch poor😔)

Murata on the other side, he told y/n that he'll get an teacher. Y/n was clearly confused why they were getting bullied but when she saw a hurt person, she is the person who would help them. So when she saw a metal baseball bat, it wasn't going to end well.

Y/n took the baseball bat then hit it in the bully's kneecap. Which he hissed in pain. 

(I BEAT THAT BOY WITH A BAT, SMACK!)

"Damn, sorry I blew you of-"

"WHAT THE FUCK. YOU WANNA FIGHT?"

Y/n was annoyed by his screeches so she just hit his neck hard with her HANDS. So he got knocked out. 

"... Wtf did I just do."

Y/n remembered the two boys so she looked at her right side to see the yellow boy knocked out too. Then she heard some footsteps so she decided to throw away the bat. She didn't want to get in trouble, says the one who beat up a boy in her first day at school.

"MISS! I HEARD THERE WAS A FIGHT! Are you alright..?"

Y/n saw a teacher with big boo- ts. Running in to her direction.

'Does they look ok?'

The teacher went to the knocked out bitch, and started to check him. y/n knew well that Murata was a pussy so she assumed that he went to his class. (this author be simping and leaving murata now)

'Damn what should I do now....' y/n just lazily went to the teacher and asked if she can help or something, and the teacher told her to carry this knocked out yellow haired boy. (which one?)

'This boy looks like an dandelion and a French fry.'

(wtf I can't stop sneezing)

y/n though as she choose the boy with flame like hair to drag into the nurses office....

------------------------------------------ 

lmao no chaos for now... poor bully.

(394 words)