♡ Chapter 1

Author Note: Hi babes! Thanks for checking out my book <3 please read the warnings in the description before continuing, ty!!

~Y/N L/N POV:
My alarm blared at me once again. I stretched my arm to my nightstand practically slamming on the snooze button.
5 minutes later ☆
*beep beep beep* "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I did not just yell at my alarm clock... talk about a mental face palm moment. Reluctantly I slipped out from under my covers, I threw on a black hoodie and tucked it into my oversiezed ripped jeans. Should I accessories? I had some extra time so I threw on a black studded Choker and a couple of small chains to match. I brushed my teeth & my hair then slipped on my black platforms and shoved myself out the door. My parents weren't home that morning, good that's how I like it, peace & quite. It was always noisy when they were around, if I was being honest; they should just get a divorce. The fighting between them was constant, always at each other's necks for something. I was knocked out of my thoughts by my studded backpack beginning to slip off my shoulder, I quickly boosted it back up and hurried my way to the bus stop.

I arrived at the bus stop to see 4 familiar faces standing around chatting. Just kidding. 4 familiar faces standing around fighting. Cartman was cussing out Kyle, Stan was cussing out Cartman and Kenny was just laughing. I walked up to the group, "Shut up Fatass." I said silencing Cartman. "Look what the cat dragged in." He replied rolling his eyes at me. I ignored him and turned to the other 3 boys. Stan smiled at me, Kyle and I did are handshake per normal and Kenny told me how fat my tits looked in my sweater. Kyle punched Kenny's arm for his comment and both boys started going at each other's necks, again. When the bus pulled up we all slid into are normal seats, except Kenny. Kenny plopped himself down beside me. "How much to touch them?" He said. I rolled my eyes at him and replied. "50 bucks buddy." He dug through his pockets. "How about a Nickle?" He said holding up the Shiney coin. Before I could reply Kyle grabbed Kenny by the arm of his coat and dragged him out of my seat. With that Kyle lectured Kenny behind me, I let out a small laugh at his antics. Talk about protective. I smiled to myself.

First period of the school day was with Kyle, that ment I didn't have to pay attention just had to copy down Kyle's notes! We sat down in are desks beside each other. Kyle looked over at me, my E/C eyes meeting his green ones. He gave me a cocky smile In reply and said "hey uh, I really like that sweater on you!" I raised an eyebrow at him well leaning back in my chair. "You go 50 bucks Kyle?" I said smirking. "WHA- ah uh n-no that's not what I ment!" He said clearly flustered well turning his head away from me. He's so easy to get worked up. He's not like the other boys. I winked at him well stretching, "I'll take that as a no." I said jokingly. His face was bright red and he was clearly trying to avoid eye contact.

Class had been easy that morning but I was still relived for lunch break to come. I approached my locker to be greeted by Stan & Kenny standing there waiting for me. "Ay yo!" I said smiling at them. They both returned the favor. I grabbed my lunch box and we headed down to the cafeteria. As we approached are table Kyle and cartman were already waiting for the 3 of us. I slid into my spot between Cartman and Kenny. Just as we started to eat I felt a hand tap my knee, I looked down to be greeted with Kenny's hand holding out a 50 dollar bill. "Kenny did you get that from another one of your hoes?" I said aloud. "That's none of your business, now a deals a deal Y/N!" He said lifting his hand towards my shirt. I pushed him back "nice try Mccormick." I said smirking. "Aw come on..." he said looking at me with pure disappointment. "Kenny would you stop trying to touch Y/N's tits?" Stan said looking up from his lunch. "Yeah dude kinda fucked up." Kyle added. "Oh come on Kyle it's not like you didn't try this morning." I said smirking at him. "T-thats not what I ment by that!" He said, his face heating up again. "Jeez Kyle you've really got the hots for Y/N don't you?" Stan said elbowing him with a smirk.

~KYLE BROFLOVSKIS POV:
I want to sink into my jacket and die. Stan knows I like her. Stan also knows how easily flustered I get. And his comment just pushed me off the edge. "Get a room!" I heard Cartman echo in the background Well laughing. Suddenly I felt someone rap their arms around my shoulders. "Ah come on now don't go to hard on him, he's gonna overheat!" I heard Y/N's voice from behind me. They. Were. Her. Arms. I was sweating furiously. The boys all laughed at her comment. *ringgg* (idk what tf a school bell sounds like yall 😂) finally! I quickly stood up from my seat escaping Y/N's grip and went straight to the bathroom.

•END•
901 WORDS
AUTHOR NOTE: hope yall like this chapter! Let me know if there's anything I could do to improve my writing style, ty!! <3