♡ Chapter 2

~Authors Note: Ngl I think I have an obsession with cartoon characters holding guns, like bro look at the cover of this book or look at my pfp 😭 there everywhere.

~KYLE BROFLOVSKI POV:
I rushed into the males washroom, thank god no one else is in here. I thought. I stood in front of the mirror as I pulled my hat off. Fuck I'm so hot. I thought tugging on the collar of my jacket, maybe Y/N was right I really am gonna overheat! I unzipped my jacket partly, however I had no plans to take it fully off no matter how much I was sweating or even how hot I was; I can't let them see. I studied my oarnge hair through the mirror, if I was gonna go to class without my hat I definitely needed to tame the curly mess of knots. I grabbed a small brush out of my jacket pocket; yes I carry a brush. You got a problem? And begain to style my hair. I slowly brushed the curls upwards to keep them out of my face, I had just got my hair cut so it was shorter then normal, it ended right below my ears; apposed to my shoulders and it had a nice fluffy bounce to it. However my bangs were always too shaggy and no matter how much I brushed them or how short I cut them they always seemed to hover over my eyes. I blew on my bangs, temporarily moving them aside. I knew that wouldn't last long though. By now I had cooled down. just thinking about earlier made my face start to heat up again. I shook off the thoughts quickly and zipped up my coat, if I didn't get on my way soon I would definitely be late for class!

~Y/N L/N POV:
{l/n - last name}
I was slightly worried about Kyle, he did seem really worked up at lunch... I thought. Quickly shaking off the thoughts I reassured myself that this wasn't a first for him, yknow getting flustered by...everything. I always saw him at his locker after school, plus my parents weren't going to be home tonight so I could check up on him then & if he wanted maybe invite him over for some video games. "Y/N could you please answer number 5 for us?" The teacher called out to me. Ah shit this was gonna be a long period. I thought.

☆Time skip brought to you by a fucking simp!☆

~Y/N L/N POV:
I had managed through class and was currently shoving through the crowded hallways attempting to reach my locker. When I finally stepped into the more open area near my locker I heard a familiar voice behind me; "Hey Y/N?" The voice called, it was Kyle. I turned my head to face him, "Hey Kyle what's up?" I said smiling at him. "I u-uh I wanted to apologize for earlier." He said, a faint blush spreading to his face. I smiled at him "Don't worry about it." I said with a smirk well giving him a small nod. I studied him a little closer, he wasn't wearing his hat. But why? He always wears his hat. If I was being totally honest, I didn't mind it when he took his hat off, in fact I kinda liked it when he took his hat off. He had that kind of fluffy hair any girl would want to play with, and maybe just maybe that included me. I let a small smile creep to my face with the thought of playing with his fluffy hair.

(You can change that part to "any person" if your not female btw! :D)

~KYLE BROFLOVSKI'S POV:
Y/N seemed to be lost in thought after my apology, I was about to walk back over to my own locker when I heard them call my name out again, "Hey Kyle my parents aren't home tonight-" my thoughts cut them out from my hearing. Their parents aren't home tonight~ Slowley those stupid dirty thoughts started to flow into my mind. Get it together Kyle!! You know that's not what they ment! I thought well snapping out of my thoughts. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come over for some video game's?" I heard them finish off the sentence they had started. "Ah- sure!" I replied with a smile. "Just lemme grab my bag & stuff from my locker! Oh and text my mom I said with a grin well heading back over to my own locker.

•END•
719 WORDS
AUTHOR NOTE: Sorry for the shorter chapter, I just had to get these ideas down! Plus this is the 2nd chapter of the day u lucky ducks. <3 anyways thanks for reading this and if you enjoy please leave a vote! 💕