♡ Chapter 3

Author Note: I found the lovely image above on Pintrest 😍 (there's more where that came from trust me)

~KYLE BROFLOVSKI'S POV:
I grabbed my stuff, texted my mom and then headed to the front doors of the school. When I arrived Y/N was already waiting for me. They were leaned up against the wall, their H/L H/C hair blowing in the wind. I took a deep breath before I spoke, "Alright I'm ready to go!" I said with limited energy. They jumped a bit as if they weren't expecting me. "Ah, Kyle I didn't see you there." They said sounding relived. I gave them a warm smile and we started walking in the direction of their home. We both kept a steady pace walking up the sidewalk of their street when suddenly they stopped dead in their tracks. I looked at them with a questioning face. "Can I touch it?" They said with almost puppy dog like eyes. Wha? What is she- my hair. She wants to touch my hair. "Hey! No way I just styled it!" I said standing up on my tippy toes. I was just a couple inches taller then them so if I stood up straight they couldn't quite reach my head. They laughed in reply, "I'm gonna touch it." They said with a serious face & raised eyebrows. "You wish!" I replied with a smirk.

☆Very small time skip brought to you by South park Roblox memes☆

KYLE BROFLOVSKI'S POV:
We approached their house, just as we went to step in they looked down at their phone. I peered over their shoulder to look at the text's:

♡ Simp (Kenny)

Simp: Wendy's having a party at her house!! 6:30. Stan and Cartman are coming, wbu? It's next Friday btw.

KYLE BROFLOVSKI'S POV:
I watched as they replied;

Y/N L/N: Yep I'll be there! Oh-

~KYLE BROFLOVSKI'S POV:
They stopped texting to look up at me. "Your coming right?" They said. "Well- Y/N I'm so sure..." I said putting my hands in front of my chest in defense. Party's were never really my thing, too many people and WAY too many drunk people. Plus I knew I would end up having to drag all 3 boys home after their all drunk and high. Not my idea of fun. But I knew because that's how party's always went with them. "Please!" They said. "No sorry Y/N." I said with a guilty frown. They gave me a sad smile but nodded. They then continued the text they started as I watched over their shoulder;

Y/N L/N: yep I'll be there! Oh but Kyle's not coming, sorry :(!

♡Simp: Eh he's a little bit of a pussy, not surprised. See u their cutie. <3

~KYLE BROFLOVSKI'S POV:
I watched as they rolled their eyes at Kenny's text, but that didn't stop my blood from boiling at it. Pussy? Yeah well maybe I'm just fed the fuck up with carrying you home when your high Kenny! And cutie...? Kenny knew I had a crush on Y/N, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out and yet when he said shit like that I could just punch a hole straight through his face. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Y/N looking at me with a concerned look, "Kyle, you good?" They questioned. "Yep- i'm just fine." I replied looking at them. "Ok..." they replied keeping their concerd look well locking eye contact with me. They pulled a key out of their bag and unlocked the door. I stepped inside well unzipping my coat- but not taking it off, and setting my bag down. I pulled off my boots and headed over to the couch behind Y/N. I was about to sit beside them when I felt someome grab onto my coat sleeve. Wha- Y/N tackled me onto the couch, pinning me down to the cushions well they lingerd on top of me. "GOTTCHA!" They shouted with a toothy grin. They used one hand to hold my own hands above my head and the other to ruffle my hair. Iaughed but I could feel the blood rushing to my face again. They were on top of me! Their body practically pressing against my own. I looked up at them and smirked, as much as this was killing me I was gonna get them back. I broke my hands free from their rather loose grip and grabbed onto their waist, flipping them the other direction I tickled them off the couch. They laughed on the ground "o-ok!! Stop!!" They said well laughing.

~Y/N L/N POV:
I pulled myself off the floor well smiling at the boy. We spent the rest of the night playing video games and ended up falling asleep together on the couch. My best friend.

•END•
794 WORDS
AUTHORS NOTE: again sorry for a shorter chapter but I really like this one! Also I'm not sure if anyone who reads my Camilo story also reads this one but if you do I just wanted to say I know it's been a long time but I'm working on a new update! :D anyways ty for reading babes! Please vote if you enjoyed!! <3