Chapter 1

It seems like Liv has gathered her bearings as of late. She's no longer in the shadow of The Riott Squad. Now, she's singles only and I can't help but notice her desperate attempts to be noticed and to get a title opportunity. I'm a former Smackdown Women's champion. So, I've had my fair share of teaching Liv to learn some respect.

Liv has already made one attempt to get the title from Becky. Liv obviously lost. Now she's challenging Becky again.

This works in my favor. Becky and I are friends. I'm also friends with Seth and I've met their kid. So, I'm gonna naturally take Becky's side.

My theme song, In The End by Black Veil Brides, played through the speakers. "In the end, as you fade into the night. Who will tell the story of your life?"

I walked out with a microphone. "Sorry, Becky. I don't mean to step on your moment, but I just HAD to interrupt." I walked to the ring and climbed the stairs. "I couldn't help but overhear little Liv here wants a rematch."

"What's it to you, Blake?" Liv gave me an attitude. It got a laugh out of me.

"Wait your turn, princess, the adults are talking." Liv gasped and slapped my face. I wiped my cheek, acting like it's nothing. I slapped Liv harder. "I said wait your turn!"

"Hold on, ladies, time out. Let's be civil, here. Blake, please continue." Becky said.

"Liv, you've already had a title shot. Guess what? You lost! It's time for someone else to try. It's my turn. Becky, I challenge you for the RAW Women's Championship." Becky smiled, happy it's me who's challenging her.

"I'd be honored to acc-"

Liv scoffed and pointed her finger at me. "Hold on! I was in the middle of challenging Becky. You can't do that, Blake! Every time I do well, you just gotta spoil it. Why are you so obsessed with me?"

"Obsessed? Oh please, you gotta be joking. The only thing I'm obsessed with is seeing your downfall." I quirked an eyebrow at her.

Liv smirked at me. "So you admit it, you're obsessed with me. I don't blame you, Blake."

I went close to Liv. There's now only inches between us. "You think this is funny? If anything, I despise you! You've done nothing but ride people's coat tails and had opportunities handed to you on a silver platter. If it wasn't for Lana and your Riott Squad friends, you would still be a nobody. You've had nothing but help since you arrived here. I have had to work my ass off since day one. You have all of the friends in the world, I don't! I only have Becky, who was willing to train me and mentor me so I could become something."

Liv stepped so our bodies are touching. "Keep my friend's names out of this, Blake! You have no right!"

Becky had pulled us apart and was holding me back. Fortunately for Liv, Sonya Deville came out to settle things. "Ladies, calm down and look at yourselves! This is no way to settle things." Liv and I went to argue, but Sonya shut us down. "Shut up, you two! I have a solution to all of your problems. I will let you two have a match tonight. The winner gets to have a title match with Becky Lynch next week."

"I can agree to that." Liv responded first.

Sonya looked to me. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "If that's what it takes, then sure."

We all left the ring so Liv and I can prepare for our match and so I can get my ring gear on. Becky walked with me, making sure I'm ok. "Hey, are you ok? That was intense out there."

I shook my head as I removed my shirt. "I don't wanna talk about it, Becks." I changed in front of Becky. She didn't care since we've both changed in front of each other before.

"Ok, that's fine." After I'm done, Becky pulled me into a hug. "You know I'm here for you. Be strong, you got this. I know you can beat her."

"Thanks, Becky. I needed to hear that." She gave me a tighter squeeze before letting go.

"I know, that's why I said it. You'll always have me in your corner. Now go listen to some music and get your head in the game." Becky smiled and walked off.

I grabbed my MP3 player out of my bag. Someone walked by me, so I looked up. It was Liv. I put my head phones on and walked away. I'd rather not talk to her.

I passed by Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, and Dana Brooke. Rhea paid no mind to me. Dana smiled at me. Bianca tapped my arm and wished me luck. I ignored all three of them. I'm nothing special, so I don't see why they would want to have a conversation with me. I present myself as nonapproachable on purpose. Usually it works. Usually. The only people who see passed that are Becky and Seth.

They won't allow me to get stuck in my own head or to push them away. Trust me, I tried. I'm stuck being friends with The Visionary, and The Man. It's not so bad. Becky and Seth are the first people that have wanted to be my friends in awhile. They don't take my shit and they know I don't really want to be alone.

They know me better than my own family. My parents disowned me when I came out at eighteen. They didn't want a mistake as a child. I'm bisexual and genderfluid. I had changed my name at nineteen since I could. I haven't talked to my family since they kicked me out.

So, you can imagine Becky and Seth's reaction after I told them. They unofficially adopted me. I've viewed them as the protective older siblings ever since then.

Speaking of Seth, he's walking towards me right now. He motioned for me to pause my music. "Hey, I wanted to wish you luck tonight. I hope you get a title shot against Becky. She's wanted you to step up to the plate for awhile now."

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Seth. I know I'll win. I won't let you or Becky down."

"That's the spirit. Now, go get her!" He gave me a double fist bump and sent me on my way.