chap-36

Jungkook was currently drive and taehyung was in passenger seat going to daegu.

Chanbaek and have already reached there .the young couples were going some what jungkook had some works to complete.

"Hyung can you stop here we can breakfast "taehyung asked looking at restaurant.

"Yes tae"jungkook stop the car infront of the resturant.

It was not very famous but only few people were there in the resturant.

They settled in seats in was near big window .it was very beautiful outside .

They have ordered there favourites.
They enjoyed there breakfast.

"I will come in 2mins tae"jungkook said going into the washroom.

He was drying his hand he he voice like a man in his thirtees."your look gorgeous doll"jungkook just rolled his eyes he always encounter this types of people he was about touch jungkook .But jungkook landed a hard punch on his face man immediately got black out .He may seem like doll who can manhandled but can't he is very strong and build.
Only tae manhandled him .

He went outside to see taehyung was waiting for him .
"All good "taehyung asked holding his waist .

Jungkook nodded his head he don't want taehyung to know about that bastard so he did not said any further.

They reached the house .the house was in middle full of fields and garden .it so refreshing to see.

Taehyung took laggage and went inside the house with jungkook

Taehyung took laggage and went inside the house with jungkook .

His grandpa hugged taehyung as he entered the house.
"How are bear"he grandma asked .
Kissing his cheeks.

"Am good nana how are you".

"Am good bear".

After that nana hugged jungkook .they went to dinning hall .

"Nana where is hyung "taehyung asked searching for some .

"He went out tae he will come in 1hr you go and fresh up ". grandma said.

Taekook went living room to great chanyeol , grandpa and baek .

"Tae you can go first an fresh up I will unpack in mean time ".

After he took shower he went down he hyung at dining with 2 box full of fresh strawberries .

Taehyung widely smiled after he seen his hyung .

He ran to hugged him tightly
"I missed you so much Hyung".

Other just hugged him back with red face .

They met when taehyung came daegu last time .
"I missed you taehyung so much "other said he was so happy to meet him after 2 months he missed him like hell.

He was ...
:|
Next chap.

See he is in daegu so I already gave enough hint .