CHAPTER 6

******

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED

******

I WOULD USUALLY SAY thank you to someone who gives their precious time just to help little me but for an annoying reason. My mouth feels too heavy to say my thanks to Jimin.

I finish the last sentence of the report happily. "And with one tap. I am finished!" I happily save my documents and stretch my sore shoulder and neck. Glancing at the digital clock, it's almost 4 a.m.

It was the first time I am not shocked by the clock. I had estimated the finishing touch of the report to be done around this time and I was right. Jimin helped me with writing it in the right arrangement, alignment, and correct way to conclude my calculations.

After being taught one by one, I had to forcefully agree that Jimin is much more organized than I was. Every report I've made in the past had the best calculations and explanations but it was not the correct way to be reported to the authorized people.

I admit my defeat but I know for a fact that I still deserve my spot as a leader.

I stretch my hands up to the sky and moan at the good feeling of my future sleep.

"It's already late, I think I'll sleep at the dorm. What 'bout you Mr. Park?" I turn my gaze at him and his head is already laid peacefully on the table.

My lips twitch to laugh at his pouty face but I kept quiet. "If you're tired, then you should've just gone home," I complained at his unconscious face.

I shut down my laptop and the only light around us is gone, excluding the hallway's light. My eyes couldn't help but search his sleepy face. Staring curiously at his chubby, kinda fluffy cheeks, I ask myself. "How can a man be this cute?"

I am acknowledging my hatred for him is just because of the snatched title but I am here to acknowledge him as an attractive man who has a lot of charms too.

His tall height, slim waist, sharp jaw, plump lips, and everywhere else that's been labeled 'Jimin's body' is attractive in its own ways.

His cheeks at some point in time, he'll look like a Greek God or something, just how the hell can a man have such a jawline and pretty face sculpture? Then, out of nowhere, his sharp jawline vanishes, and his fluffy cheeks pop out.

It's only been one day but I have seen two different Jimin on that day.

I chuckle lightly at my surprisingly sharp observant. "Should I wake him up?" I tilt my head to the right before laying my head on the desk like him.

"Or do a prank on him and forgive him for being a Mr. Stealer?" I smirk mischievously at my fantastic idea.

Whispering towards his free ear, "I'm sorry, and thank you for being a good leader." I chuckle silently before taking out the magic wand from my drawer.

"I'm going to give you the best makeover ever, Park Jimin. Congrats on being my team leader."

_______________________

RING! RINGG!! RINGGG!!!

I turn around angrily when my alarm would not stop screaming. The company had built about 5 rooms of dorms for each gender, for whoever needed to stay in the company.

Situations like mine are a must to rent a room. Unfortunately, everyone needs to pay, it's like a mini-hotel in the company.

Well, better than going home on foot.

I wake up with an eye bag hanging down my eyes. "Today is not a good morning." My mouth opens wide as I yawned my whole 24 years out of my soul.

Scratching my neck freely, I glance at the time and I only have 20 minutes before work.

"Skip makeup and I'll make it." I nod to myself before walking to the bathroom to wash.

I only showered for 10 minutes then wear yesterday's outfits. I didn't bother to dry my hair since there's no hairdryer here. So, I just start my day that way and walk towards the office. 

I notice after I had forgiven Jimin, my heart had never been lighter. My legs feel lighter too cause ever since Jimin took over the leader title, I couldn't even walk into the office without a frown and heavy legs.

I knock on the door and walk inside with a big grin, "Good morning." I greet happily at the empty office.

"I guess, I'm still early?"

I walk towards my desk and to my surprise, Jimin is still there. "Why is he still here?" My heart drops when he looks pale, "What the hell? Why is he so sweaty?"

I look up to the ceiling and see the air-conditioning is still working fine. Then, what's wrong with this man?

I walk closer to him, "Pfft." I couldn't stop myself from laughing at the makeover I'd done.

"He looks good though." I laugh at his face but quickly slap myself to my sense. 

"What's so funny about a sick person you heartless woman." I scolded myself and examine Jimin's pale face.

Putting my finger close to his nose, to know if he's still breathing or not, and thankfully he is. That's a relief but damn, his forehead looks really sticky. 

Hold up!

Just why should I be worried about him? I could just call an ambulance to take him away. I'm already tired because of yesterday's report and now I need to take care of a grown man?

Even when I complained, my heart couldn't possibly do that to him. A person who helped me through the night.

I stare sadly at his pained face before pushing his sweaty hair back and putting my hand on his forehead. My eyes widen when it's crazy hot.

"Mr. Park." I softly try to wake him up but he kept quiet with a small whimper.

He looks like a child asking for his mom. I sigh heavily at the fevered man, "Just when I thought I had forgiven you. I might take back my apology and my forgiveness." I fold my long sleeves until my elbow before searching for any clothes on my desk.

Going through my drawers, I pull out my emergency bag since I know there are always fresh clothes in there. Just in case I had a surprise period during office hours.

"Here it is." I sigh in relief at the paper bag. As soon as I open the bag, I quickly push it into the drawer again.

"The fuck am I going to do with my underwear?" I frustratedly sit on the floor and ruffle my wet hair.

What the hell am I going to do now?

"Hot." My ears hear Jimin whimper painfully. I roll my eyes at his whimpers, "I do feel sorry for you but what the fuck should I do? The only fresh clothes I have is my fucking underwear."

Biting my lips worriedly, I try to find any other ways to calm his fever. I can't even go through my team's desks since I already know how sensitive all of them are with their stuff.

Even Aren hates if his stuff is being touched.

I sigh heavily at the only idea. "I give back my apology to you. I'm sorry but this is the only way." I deeply apologize for my behavior before snatching the paper bag again and running toward the bathroom.

When will I die?

I'm too embarrassed to live any longer?

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More? or ney?

please leave a comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄