Ch.5

Ch.5 Rolland's Catch

(Rolland’s POV)

‘No! Please! I’m begging you! Please don’t kill me! I’m sorry! I’ll do any – ‘ the man with the rope tied to his hands begged, before Aaron – my second in command, best friend and the guy I love as a brother – kicked him in the gut.

‘I swear if you don’t fucking shut up now, I’ll beat the shit out of you,’ Aaron growled.

‘Mr. Stevens, you know how I work, and I told you that I never give second chances to anyone,’ I said. ‘And you should know that since I DID warn you before you accepted this job.’ I slowly started to advance towards him, and seeing how big his eyes became with fear, I smirked.

Yes, during these times when I have my ‘gang leader’ face on, I’m extremely sadistic.

‘Bu – but y – you can’t d – do this to people!’ Mr. Stevens stuttered.

Getting into his face, I gently patted his left cheek.

‘Oh sweet, sweet Mr. Stevens,’ I cooed. Then my voice turned back to normal. ‘I’m Rolland Crane, mafia leader of the Dragons – most feared mafia in the WORLD – do you seriously think people would fucking stop me if I killed you in public? The police are fucking scared of me, they’ve witnessed what I can do with my bare hands, they know that if they get in my friggin way, shit will hit the fan, and they’ll end up – well – dead. That’s also what’s preventing them from arresting me or any of my boys.’

At this, Mr. Stevens started shaking, his eyes watering. Holy crap! Is he gonna freaking cry like a baby?

‘Aw, do you want your mommy?’ I mocked.

‘But I – I th – thought you’re only i – in the ma – mafia!’ He exclaimed.

I chuckled darkly. ‘I AM in the mafia you idiot. I’m the mafia leader. If I’m not in the gang, how can I be the fucking leader you dumbshit!’ I shouted at him, and then punched his nose, successfully breaking his nose for the third time in half an hour.

‘Now, I’m gonna make it quick, you won’t feel much pain,’ Aaron said, already aiming his gun between Mr. Stevens brows. But then I pushed him away. With my foot, making Aaron stumble back a few steps.

‘What the fuck was that for?!’ Aaron exclaimed, an amused look on his face.

‘I always do the killing Aaron,’ I said to him, feigning annoyance.

Aaron smirked, throwing his gun to me. I threw the gun back to him, suppressing a laugh at his confused face.

‘To those who doesn’t keep a promise of mine, I’d rather them die slowly.’ I drawled.

I turned to make sure Mr. Stevens’ watching me, before pulling out a dagger from my boots.

Mr. Stevens literally broke down crying, begging once more for me to forgive him.

‘Never promise me something if you’re not able to do it.’ I said, before starting to torture Mr. Stevens.

–––––Half an hour later––––––

‘Kill me! Please!’ Mr. Stevens begged, with tear stained cheeks. ‘I can’t take this anymore!’

Funny isn’t it? First he begged me to let him live, now he’s begging me to end him.

And since I’m extremely kind, I’ll just have to do what I did next.

‘As you wish, dear sir.’ I said, motioning Aaron to give me his gun with my fingers.