Chapter 1: Dreams And Girls Night!

My POV:

_Dream_

When I was a little girl I was being  bullied  by other noble girls saying mean things to me and my engagement with Prince Ian as those noble girls  keep on bullying me so I cry.

"What did Prince Ian see in you, you're nothing special!"  one girl said as the noble girls agreed.

"Yeah Prince Ian deserves someone better, you're ugly!" another girl said.

"You're useless and weak!"

"You're no good for Prince Ian!"

_End Dream_

I woke up with tears in my eyes and wipe them I was weak back then but now I'm not weak anymore because I met lady Catarina and she became my friend.

"Flashback_

"Hey leave her alone!"  

I heard  someone and looking closely it's a girl with long brown hair and sapphire blue eyes  wearing a blue dress and a blue ribbon on her hair in a ponytail as those other noble girls ran away  after seeing the brunette who introduced herself to me with a kind and friendly smile giving me a hand for me take and so I took it and stand up.

"Hello I'm Catarina Claes, it's nice to meet  you, are you alright?"

"Oh I'm Chelsea Victoria, it's nice to meet you too Lady Catarina!, and thank you for saving me."

"You're welcome!, eh Victoria?, you're Prince Ian's fiancée?"  Lady Catarina asked and I nodded with a shy smile and blush when mentioning Prince Ian.

"Yes and I heard that you were engaged to Prince Geordo Lady Catarina."  

"Well yeah but don't mind what those other girls said about you, you're beautiful, cute, kind, and sweet, Prince Ian is lucky and blessed to have you as his fiancée and he loves you so much!"

"Thank you Lady Catarina!"  I nodded with a smile then I hugged Lady Catarina causing her to hug me too.

"I love to spend time with you sometime like a girls night or shopping!" I said as I waved back to the mansion with a smile.

_ End Flashback_

I was stronger than before then I heard a knock on my door and I said to come in and a maid came to dress me up for the day and see Prince Ian when he arrives to see me.

"Lady Chelsea good morning." she greeted with a warm smile.

"Good morning to you Angela!"  

I greeted back as Angela bathe and dressed me up into a beautiful pink dress with frills and do my hair in pigtails with matching pink ribbons and also light make up as Angela help me put on my flats that matches the dress and ribbons now I was ready but then a knock was heard I said come in as the door opened I see Prince Ian at the door with a worried look on his face as he walked  towards me.

"Prince Ian hello and good morning, what's wrong?"  I asked my dear fiancé.

"I was informed that you had a nightmare so I rushed here to see you if you're alright."

"Oh don't worry it's just a bad dream, I'm so sorry for worrying you Prince Ian."

"Tell me is it about those noble girls bullying you?"  Prince Ian asked and I nodded

"Yes  they're saying I'm not good enough for you and other mean things and it's like you don't have time to see me due to being busy but when you do you're still so distant to me."  I replied.

I start crying causing Prince Ian to wipe the tears away and hugged me as I cried onto his chest while he caress my locks of hair lovingly.

"I'm so glad you're better and safe."