Getting closer

•••

On the last chapter, Ayanokouji started a new school life on class C, getting used to his classmates even thought some of them didn't seem very happy with the notice like Ibuki, after that he had a meeting with his new classmates and Shiina, and now we situate on after meeting Shiina

Ayanokouji was walking around the school, thinking if he should take out the idea of dating Karuizawa, since they were on different classes, when he crossed paths with Hirata "Yosuke, hey there"

Hirata looked at Ayanokouji with a smile "Kiyotaka, how are you doing? The class feels a bit empty without you" Hirata stopped walking and turned to Ayanokouji

Ayanokouji placed his hands on his pockets "Well, the new class Welcomed me in a good way, I think I'll be just fine, and how are things going in your class? "

"it's good to hear that you are comfortable in your new class, and well, no one fights about it even thought some people are mad for how they treated you, but they keep silence " Hirata scratched his head "I would have preferred that you stayed but no worries"

Ayanokouji nodded "I guess sometimes things can happen on a unexpected way " he looked at the time, he should buy a few things before going back to his room "Well Yosuke we can talk another day, see ya"

Like that Ayanokouji went to the shop, and bought somethings, and went straight to his room, but something happened on his way to his room, he had a few encounters.

"Fufufu.... Ayanokouji seems like this encounter was planned" Sakayanagi Arisu, class A leader, and one that knows ayanokouji's origin "I heard what happened, you just gave me an opportunity to play with You and Ryuuen at the same time"

Ayanokouji surely knew that Sakayanagi wanted to have competitions with him, but he didn't knew that she has something to do with Ryuuen "Well, if you don't mind I'll make my way then"

Sakayanagi laughed a bit at her way "Be careful, I saw some of your old classmates around, and they didn't seemed happy, see you around Fufufu... "

Ayanokouji looked at the time, he could take a walk around before heading back to his room, but then he got a call, from no other than Hiyori "Hello? Hiyori? "

Hiyori was at her room, apparently cooking something "Hi Kiyotaka, well... I was preparing some chocolate since I had time after getting everything, want to have dinner here and after that eat the chocolate? "

Ayanokouji thought for a few seconds, if he went to his room now it would be just to see his old classmates waiting for him, so if he had to choose

Ayanokouji thought for a few seconds, if he went to his room now it would be just to see his old classmates waiting for him, so if he had to choose.... " I'll be there in a few minutes "

After a while Ayanokouji arrived at her room, knocking on the door and Hiyori opening the door smiling at Kiyo "Welcome Kiyotaka, food should be ready in a bit, you can come in"

Ayanokouji looked around at he moment he went inside, Hiyori's room was something expected, a few bookshelves, and a lot of plushies "Thanks for inviting me"

Hiyori smiled placing to bowls of ramen on the table "Well, I wanted ramen tonight, but I prepared too much, and since I was also working on chocolates I wanted to hear your opinion"

Ayanokouji nodded and took a bit of the ramen, eating it and after that he looked at Hiyori "Its good, not too spicy or salty, or too much made, it's just at the point"

Hiyori's eyes shiined in happiness, so she started eating too "Thanks Kiyotaka, still I heard around that you can cook, I want to try your food someday too" she closes her eyes with a smile on her face

Ayanokouji nodded "I'll keep that in mind for another day, for now we have to keep things going in class, Ryuuen wants us to go with everything"

Hiyori looked at Ayanokouji, like he and Ryuuen had something happening which she didn't know, but she thought it was better to not ask "Yeah, we will make this the best class"

Like that, Ayanokouji and Hiyori had dinner while talking of normal things, like class, just spending some time as friends, still Hiyori seemed to be thinking something, and after a while, they still had an hour before ayanokouji has to head back

"Well now then, let's have the chocolates, and then we can play cards or something for the time remaining " Hiyori smiled bringing the chocolates, they had a good shape and colour

Ayanokouji got one and placed it on his mouth "hmmm... Delicious, you know how to make chocolates Hiyori, I'm sure someone will appreciate this when you have someone to give them to"

Hiyori just stared at Ayanokouji for a few seconds and shook her head "Thanks Kiyotaka, but I still want to improve them, how about we now play something? "

Ayanokouji nodded, and they started playing cards, and they keep like that for an hour, where Ayanokouji just could win all the games, but he let's Hiyori to win some of them, and like that the hour went through "Well, I think its time for me to leave, thanks for today Hiyori "

Hiyori smiled and gave him a little bag "Here, some chocolates that I also made today, we didn't eat them all so you can take some" when she was going to go with him to the door she slipped with a card that was on the floor and they forgot, ending up in ayanokouji's chest

Ayanokouji got to hold Hiyori before she could get hurst "Close call, are you ok? At least you didn't fell"

Hiyori looked up At Ayanokouji's face, they were very close, she moved a bit away and smiled, her cheeks were a bit heated up "Don't worry, im fine, thanks "

Ayanokouji nodded "Well then, thanks again, and I'll see you tomorrow at the class, take care" Ayanokouji after that left the room

Hiyori was looking at the floor, thinking about that last moment "Uhm, could this be? Maybe I should talk with someone about this but with who? "

And like that, Another day finished for Ayanokouji, getting closer with Shiina, and having to deal with his old classmates, what will happen when he sees them

•••

Well then, end of the chapter! This story I won't focus much on the exams, more on the relationship of Ayanokouji, Hiyori and their classmates, with that said, see you on the next chapter!