Shiina's Secret

•••

Last time,  Ayanokouji and Hiyori spended some time together, also Ayanokouji discovered,that his old classmates were looking for him, and not for good things, so he needed to do something with that, taking that appart we go to the next week after class

"Well, here are the results of the exam you took the other day" Sakagami was giving the exams to everyone "everyone passed, but surprisingly, Shiina hasn't the best score this time"

Ryuuen laughed, of course he already knew the results "Just Throw it, I think we already know who did that kukuku... "

"Fine, Shiina has a  score of 95, while Ayanokouji has a perfect score" mashima wrote the results on the board, almost everyone was shocked, besides Ryuuen and the ones that know Ayanokouji's true face

Hiyori looked at Ayanokouji with her mouth a bit opened, she knew that Ayanokouji  was more smart than he seemed like, but that went through her expectations "That's impressive Kiyotaka"

Ayanokouji shook his head "It's nothing, I just happened to study a lot this time " Ayanokouji tried to think of an excuse for now, at first he was going for the 80 points, but Something made him change his mind

After classes Ayanokouji walked away on his own, while Hiyori was left there thinking, and then went to meet someone that could help her with what she thinks, so she went to the cafeteria where she sees that person

"Good afternoon Shiina" Ichinose Honami, Class B's leader, and friend with most of the people in the school , was the one who Shiina called "I came her as soon as class finished, what do you want to talk about? "

"Good afternoon ichinose " Shiina smiled as she sat next to her and sighed, looking at her cup of coffee with a slight blush "You know Kiyotaka very well right? I mean, you spend a lot of time together despite being in different classes"

Ichinose titled her head, She knew that ayanokouji also spends a lot of time with Shiina "Well yeah Ayanokouji is a good friend of mine and I appreciate him, why? " she didn't ask why they already called the other by their first name, everyone doe...

Ichinose titled her head, She knew that ayanokouji also spends a lot of time with Shiina "Well yeah Ayanokouji is a good friend of mine and I appreciate him, why? " she didn't ask why they already called the other by their first name, everyone does as it wants

"Well.. I wanted to give him something special, I mean I know about him and what he could like, but this time I want it to be more special you know? " Hiyori scratched her cheek and looked at Ichinose

"You like... Ayanokouji? " Ichinose at this point also had feelings for our main character  but it was something she never talked about "I mean, like of having a crush"

Hiyori squeaked cutely with that question , just staring at her cup while playing with her fingers "Uhm... Maybe, I mean these days its been on my mind  now that we are at the same class this feeling is stronger,  and I just ended. Up not knowing what to do"

Ichinose looked at her smiling, remembering what Ayanokouji told him once, but changed it a bit "Let's see Shiina, confessing to another person its difficult itself, but if you don't confess a lot of questions, like if he liked you back, or what would happened if you wouldn't do it, Ayanokouji once told me that that should be answered instead of running away, so for sure he would say something, just go for it"

Hiyori shook her head "I'll take that Ichinose, thanks for your help, but first I'll do some plan for it" Hiyori smiled as she left the place after a while of talking

With the help of Ichinose, Shiina decided to make up her mind and confess to Ayanokouji, but what on Ayanokouji's side  , he thought of Hiyori as a possible book to learn about love, but what could he possibly do.

"Finally found you Ayanokouji! " Ike was running towards him preparing a punch  Which Ayanokouji dodged without a problem "I will make you leave school"

Ayanokouji didn't have time for that, so he just hitted him making  Ike to fall unconscious there, walking away, where Ryuuen was waiting for him "What do you need Ryuuen? "

Ryuuen laughs as he stepped in front of Ayanokouji "I see you just ignore those defectives, anyways, like you did today, you better continue without holding back or I'll kik you out  of the school"

Ayanokouji already heard that so he was going to walk away, but was surprised by a punch of Ryuuen, but he got to dodge in time "Anything else? "

Ryuuen smirked "Kukuku... Nothing, I was making sure you didn't forget that I can ask you to fight anytime " When Ryuuen was going to leave he remembered something "Shiina was looking for you "

Ayanokouji like that left the place, in order to go and see Hiyori, and what she wanted  that we will see, next time!

•••

Another chapter done! And the next one will be one of the few I will love to write, you will see!

Also, I'm starting to watch the new Anim  Spyxfamily, totally love it!

Anyways, see you on next chapter!