Finally, Hiyori's Confession

•••

Last time, Ayanokouji had to deal with some issues with his last classmates, and was told by Ryuuen, to not hold back or he would regret it, it wasn't like Ayanokouji was afraid or anything, but he decided to obey to see how they would react if Ayanokouji remains getting High score in all the subjects, leaving that appart, Ayanokouji was looking For Hiyori, since she wanted to talk with him

"Finally found You Kiyotaka" Hiyori smile, that angelic smile that would melt even the most evil heart, was there looking at Ayanokouji, she seemed calm at nervous at the same time

"Yeah, Ryuuen told me you were looking for me right? " Ayanokouji looked at her, as she nodded a bit shy, Shiina was a few times like that, but not with just Ayanokouji "Something happens? " then Hiyori held Ayanokouji's hand and walked to a more ...

"Yeah, Ryuuen told me you were looking for me right? " Ayanokouji looked at her, as she nodded a bit shy, Shiina was a few times like that, but not with just Ayanokouji "Something happens? " then Hiyori held Ayanokouji's hand and walked to a more private place.

Hiyori and Ayanokouji walked through the school, gaining the gazes of a few students, ones finding them as a cute couple, since they see them together sometimes, other people glaring because Shiina was like an angel for a lot of people and her having a boyfriend wasn't much of an option

Once the two got to a good spot, near the First year's dorms, Hiyori looked at ayanokouji "I want you to listen to me Kiyotaka, this is something very important for me, and this is why i wanted to do it in a private place"

Ayanokouji looked at Hiyori, this reminded him of a confession, was that possible? Did he gain the heart of Hiyori Shiina without noticing? "Go on, I'm listening Hiyori"

Hiyori closed her eyes and hugged Ayanokouji, just pushing her face into his chest smiling "I... " she was interrupted by her phone vibrating, which made her to pout as she turned her phone of "I really love You ayanokouji Kiyotaka" she finally said looking away

Ayanokouji looked at Hiyori, he already made up his mind, Hiyori would be his love book, but that would only last until. School ends, but that time he would make it worthy and learn about it, he pushes Hiyori to his arms "I love you too Hiyori Shiina, then, would you be my girlfriend? "

Hiyori's eyes widen, as she heard that, they started to shine as she was tearing, so she kisses Ayanokouji's cheek noddding "Of course I will be your girlfriend Kiyotaka, take good care of me"

Like that, Ayanokouji and Hiyori started dating, now, what will happen when everyone finds out, of course that is if they find out, or what will happen with Kei or Ichinose that also had a crush on Ayanokouji, what will the couple be like the next few years?

•••

And that's all for this chapter! Short right? I just wanted to place the confession in a separate chapter from the others, maybe it's a bit early for that, but whatever I wanted to do it, for now the story will be like this, the next chapter I don't know about its length but I'll try to write enough! Anyways see you next time!