𝐂𝐡.𝟐 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬

It was dark outside, and you had just eaten dinner, ready to head out for the night. As you were changing clothes, Sonic texted you to tell you where to meet. You must discover what those two were up to and why they wanted to leave late. Hopefully, you'll return without worrying about your mom if you get kidnapped. As you were fully dressed, you opened your window to climb out of it and went where they wanted you to meet.

Your outfit: (You can imagine wearing glasses or not if you wear a pair) 💗

You headed out to walk straight down to Green Hills, where it was by the Soda shop, where you remembered right around the corner a few blocks away by the supermarket

You headed out to walk straight down to Green Hills, where it was by the Soda shop, where you remembered right around the corner a few blocks away by the supermarket. Just as you reached the shop, you saw two familiar faces, which was Sonic.

"Hey!" You shouted.

His head turned to see you as he greeted you warmly. 

"Glad you made it in time. I love the outfit!" Sonic complimented.

You let out a laugh. "Thanks. So, where are you going? Are we going to take the bus?" You asked. 

"Not exactly," Sonic smirked.

__

Oh, how you wish you didn't come when the speeding blue hedgehog had to be used as a sleigh dog to drag you both by a rope attached to a  trash can lid. You sat on the lids as he pulled you both white, being strapped across safely. 

"This is the worst!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. 

Sonic cackled. "You'll get used to it! In the winter, it's more fun to ride on these things especially hiking." He said. 

You gripped the lid as Sonic kept tilting every corner, but he constantly checked to ensure both were okay. After that long ride, you were in San Francisco, and you unstrapped yourself to crawl off it. Your body felt a little jiggly, making your legs go numb as Sonic caught you before you could fall.

"Woah! Hang in there, Y/N." Said Sonic.

"My legs fell asleep on me." You replied. 

"It's okay. The first time is always like this, but you'll get used to it." Sonic flashed a reassuring smile, making it feel a little less good. 

Sonic ran up the building for a little while until you could stand, and he managed to carry you both up the top. 

"You are strong to carry me up here." You complimented.

"Okay, if I'm right about this. Those criminals that I heard about should be arriving any second now." Sonic said as he scanned the area, as your ears perked up at the nearby sound.

"I hear police cars, about 3 or 4, chasing someone on the highway." Just to let you know, you spoke up.

"Huh? I don't hear anything." Sonic said. He turned to you with a questionable look, "How can you hear that for miles away?"