𝐂𝐡. 4 𝐊𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚

A/N: Been looking at Tik Tok videos of Knuckles. He's hawt! I even made my own Tik Tok account and made a couple of sonic edits, including Knuckles, posting them on Instagram. 

Edit: 4/16/2023

Sonic P.O.V.

This was my best day, and being unsupervised was the best. Y/N had such a great time, and we played many games and made a little mess around the place—no big deal. I cleaned up everything so that Tom and Maddie won't notice anything wrong, and they couldn't tell the difference before leaving the house and leaving it clean. I was bopping my head listening to the Backstreet Boys; Y/N and I were talking to learn more about each other. Suddenly, my phone buzzed as I reached down to pick it up out of the water--it was waterproof and had no damage.  

I answered the phone, and it was Tom calling to check on us. I reassured them that everything was fine. He doesn't want any raccoons going through it like last time. 

"Was it Tom?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah. Wanna ensure everything is fine and tell you to take out the trash." I replied. 

"We need to clean up this mess," Y/N said.

"I got it!" I said as I zoomed out of the house to head to the shed and got the lawnmower to start cleaning around the house. As Y/N's jaw dropped. 

I did clean up the house after we made a mess of things, but nothing was broken.

"Wow, I never knew you could use a lawnmower to clean the house. My mom would kill me if I did something like that." Y/N said, looking up at me as I waved off.

"It's nothing. Just don't try this at home." I winked.

Suddenly, the power went out. I was slightly panicked.

"The power is out. Is it a storm?" Y/N asked.

"It might be. I know the satellite didn't come to loss." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

DING! DONG!

"Someone's at the door? Around this late?" Y/N asked.

"I'll go answer it. It might be the pizza I ordered." I said. 

I went to answer the front door and didn't expect to see the egghead standing there. 

"Hello, hedgehog." He greeted them with the most cunning grin ever. "Did you miss me?" He asked. 

Ew. No.

I shook my head, feeling like this had to be a dream, and it wasn't. He was standing in front of the door, looking at me as his eyes were looking down at me intensely. 

"I don't know how you got back, but you made a big mistake coming here," I said, furrowing my eyebrows, not making a move just yet to kick this sucker off my property.

"Oh, confrere mon fraire. The mistake was thinking You won, but that was just the prelude: ordure, apartheid, and a moose bush-- " Eggman said. 

I rolled my eyes. "Alright, I get it." 

He chuckles, shaking his head. "I don't think you do." He frowned as he took a couple of steps forward toward me. "But you're about to, and will that idiot sheriff, his wife," He said as I could feel my power generating within me as I held back my anger. "AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!" 

That was it, and I wasn't going to let him harm my family after he prepared whatever comeback plan he got. Eggman was standing right where I wanted him to be as I leaped into the air, raising a fist to collide with his face. Looking at his mustache ticked me off, but when he moved aside, another person resembling M.E. appeared and drew a hard punch at my face.