𝐂𝐡.𝟑 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Edited: 4/16/2023

__

Around the morning, Sonic dropped you off at your place to let you sleep since it was already eight. Just as you were exhausted from your nightly adventure, your mom burst into the room, announcing breakfast was ready. You just let out a loud groan over being exhausted.

Sonic P.O.V.

Last night was so fantastic! I was already exhausted after saving that guy's life from those robbers. I'm happy that Y/N joined me at this time of the hour, and I couldn't wait. We did great! After I dropped Y/N at her place, we returned home before Tom or Maddie noticed me missing. I crawled inside, and I followed suit as we creaked the floor, which I didn't like that sound. 

"You've got something under your shoe," Said Tom. 

I saw the money stolen at the robbery scene under my shoe. I quickly removed it and looked around before heading to my nightstand and opening the drawer to put it inside. As soon as I shut it, a piece of paper flew off, and I knew it was the map that LongClaw had given me before we separated our ways.

"I miss you, LongClaw," I whispered. I knew that I had remembered my promise to her. "I'm trying to make you proud." I place the paper on the nightstand along with my ring bag.

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I yawned. 

I headed to my bed feeling tired and ready to sleep to go into dreamland. I was in a  comfortable spot by spreading the blankets before curling into a ball. 

"And now, for a little shut-eye." I grabbed my covers to pull them close to me, and I dozed off. 

Or so I thought...

I was awakened by dog saliva and knew exactly who it was. Ozzy.

"Ugh, oh, Ozzy...morning breaths." I gagged. 

Slightly annoyed that our dog interrupted my slumber. Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching up the stairway, which was Maddie. 

"Sonic, are you still in bed?" Maddie asked, carrying a basket of laundry in her hands. "You suppose to meet Tom remember?" She said. 

I fell face on the floor, off my bed, still exhausted. 

"Alright, alright. I'm up!" I sighed. 

I'm so tired.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Y/N!" I jolted awake, knocking over my glass of orange juice on the table as I gasped, grabbing a bunch of paper towels to clean up my mess.

"Sorry, Mom!" I apologized.

She shook her head. "Why are you so tired? Did you stay up late? Video games? KPOP music again?" She asked.

I just slowly nodded. I didn't want to tell her I had a night out with my two friends. 

"Yeah,  you could say something like that," I replied. 

"Okay. Today, I have to run some errands, and I would like you to do a little task for me. Please prepare the pictures, review the mail pile, and do the dishes today.

"Sure," I said. 

"Great. That's all I need, and I'll be back." She grabbed her purse along with her car keys to head out. 

I sighed as I finished eating my dish to get started on the chores on my to-do list.

Sonic P.O.V.

Tom was waiting for me. We headed out to the lake, which was wide open, with no one to interrupt us, while we fished in the big open area. I was so exhausted that the boat was rocking from side to side, making me sleepier. I looked drowsier than usual since we'd been doing this for almost half a month after I started living with them.