Ten

The man stayed for about ten minutes, only long enough to set down his bag, log into the computer and to check for a location. He then walked over the file cabinet that Rayla had almost touched, crouched down to reach the bottom drawer and open it. He pulled one of the folders out and opened it. Rayla slowly moved her arm and pressed a button on her wrist. This changed her visor to allow her to zoom in on objects. She zoomed in on the open file, but saw only the layers of the Earth. It looked like there was some sort of giant pit in it, the information was probably useless, but she archived the paper in her memory anyway. The man left after tucking the folder under her arm. She heard the clicking in the walls when he locked all twenty of the locks, both physical, numerical, and detectors, like facial and fingerprints. This man must be high on the chain in C3.

For my own curiosity I would like to know who that man was. Could you run a recognition on his body Rylan? I'm sending the info you need now.

She was lowered further in the room and swung down, once more in the standing position. She moved herself over to the computer with her wrist controller and reached for the pouch on her belt that held her cord to attach herself to the brain. She went flat again as she lowered herself to the terminals. She plugged in, her eyes glazing over as she took control. The lines of code scrolled rapidly past her eyes. She searched for the words Take 2 in the entire computer, including all folders. The search came up empty. She relayed the information to Rylan and paused to think about what to do next. Her eyes rested on the satchel the man had left behind, just then Rylan thought to her,

I finished the identification of the man, he is Kasto Seif, the third in command of C3.

She reached down and snagged the bag after unclipping herself from the computer and winding her cord into the pouch. Opening it she pulled out a folder with three numerical locks on it. From her thigh she pulled a lock synthesiser for numerical locks. Placing it on each one she unlocked them all. Once done a large, red, top secret symbol lept from the last one, she dismissed it with a swipe of her finger and opened the folder. She did not take time to read each page, but simply glanced at each one, locked the folder, and put it back in the bag.

I got what we needed, pull me up.

She felt a sharp tug as Rylan disattached her from the ceiling and manual hauled her up. She entered the small area and they crawled for the escape panel.