Backseat

~ Fuck me real, say you love me during sex,cause' I need to hear it in my head.I know it's great making love on your sheets~
Backseat by Daniel Di Angelo

          🪐chapter 5:feelings in the way🪐

I know I can't get in Chifuyu's mind, I can't make him lose control and take the lead from him. He plays that game a little bit too well, makes me wonder if he did it before. Did he fuck another woman like that, or I am the only one? Did he gives the same treatment to all of his secretaries, or I am special? I really want to know, does this man have any feelings! Does he uses me for pleasure, do we have potential?
My feelings are getting in the way, they grew bigger with every glance he took at me. The way he started smiling, when he sees me and how he started treating me better. But when we are alone the nice Chifuyu disappears and on his place comes a man so ruthless and nasty, you won't even think that Chifuyu can play a role so good. I don't know, if he's genuine, when he's nice or not. I can't get him.

"Working hard lately, are we?", a deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I look behind me and it was the devil himself. Chifuyu was standing outside of my office leaning on my door looking at me with a smile. He keeps a close eye on me lately, I don't know why, but he's always around me making sure I'm doing my work right and don't mess up.

"Yeah", I stood up and fixed the papers, that I needed to give him, before walking up to him and handed him the papers

"Yeah", I stood up and fixed the papers, that I needed to give him, before walking up to him and handed him the papers. He took them from my hands and walked inside. I looked at him, while he was making himself comfortable in my white couch..in my office. "Excuse me, do you need me to lead you to your own office or you prefer my furniture?", I rolled my eyes.

"The furniture I payed for you mean?", he said and looked back at me tapping the spot next to him on the couch. I closed the door and sat next to him. Chifuyu got closer and started kissing my neck slowly. He put his hand on my tight and started rubbing it, I know what he wanted, but today I wasn't in the mood, so I pushed him back. "Something wrong?".

"No", I responded and stood up moving to my desk, "I'm not feeling it today", I said and I continued to organise the documents he gave me earlier. Chifuyu was surprised, honestly this was the first time, when I actually wanted to work since I got here. I knew that, if I fuck him again, or if he does something to me, my feelings are going to get even bigger. The scary part is that I don't know, if he's going to respond to them or not.

"Y/n, you seem kinda off lately. Do you want to do something to cheer you up?", Chifuyu was calm, he wasn't mad that I rejected his offer for sex, he was a gentleman about it. His question confused me. I turned to him and my eyes grew wider, when he was standing right in front of me with absolutely serious face.

"Wait? What? You and me?", I asked to confirm what he said, he nodded his head as a yes, "together after work? Just us?".

"I don't see why not. I have free time to fill and you clearly need to chill a little, so why not killing some time together? Maybe that will bring our friendship to another level".

Friendship?! I mentally screamed, what we have is not a friendship, buddy, are you dumb or something? Or perhaps...you're fucking all of your friends. Even the thought of it made me so mad. "I don't know", I responded still unsure what to say, "it would be weird to go out and hang out with my boss, you know".

"But it's not weird to fuck him and let him dominate you most of the times?", he smirked as usual and raised his eyebrow. Touché, he's right...I have no good excuse. So I agreed and Chifuyu got...genuinely happy to hear me say yes to his offer. I can say that he even got a little bit excited. "Wanna go for a drink? I know a good bar not too far away from here".

"Sure. Whatever", that was the worst act I could put up. Inside I was screaming my lungs out, I wanted to jump on his and press kisses on every inch of his face. I'm finally going on a date with my boss, the guy, who fucks me in his office almost every day, and my crush. That is going to be an interesting night.