3

A few hours later

Jimins pov

I walk into the room where chaeyoung and jungkook are and I gasp seeing jungkook led on the floor with a red mark on her arm and chaeyoung led on the bed spread out as much as she could on the bed

I roll my eyes and then walk over to jungkook and grip her leash "darling. It's time to play" I watch as her eyes flutter open and she looks at me and smiles a little while running her eyes "hiya mistress"

I smile "hello darling, did you eat and rest well?" she nods "I did mistress" I gently rub her arm "who did this?" she smiles "chaeyoung wanted the bed mistress and she chucked me into the floor because I'm just a slave mistress"

My eyes darken and I then stand up and tug her leash gently so she moves onto her hands and knees. I then walk over to chaeyoung and notice she's taken her collar and leash off.

I slap her "get up slut. Time to go" she gasps and then slaps my hand away "5 minutes" my eyes darken "excuse me slut?" she gasps and sits up looking at me "jimin i-"
I shove her back down "stay here and do not move. You are a pathetic slut that needs a punishment!"

She smirks "oh?~" I look at jungkook "come on pup, follow" she crawls behind me as I walk out the room and see my security guard stood outside the room. I smirk "hey, you like punishing sluts right?" he looks at me "well I used to deal with you, so yes"

I roll my eyes "go punish that slut in there. I want to hear her scream" he nods "yes ma'am" he then walks into the room and I look at jungkook "come on, time to see how much you can take on your first go~"

This is gonna be fun~