6

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Trigger warning
I have to start putting these again cause otherwise people yell at me..
So. Don't read if you're not over 18 OR don't like blood or idk.. Just don't read If you don't wanna or don't like smut or bdsm stuff

A few days later

Jimins pov

I stare at jungkook and chaeyeong who were both on their knees. I look at jungkook who was in some black lingere and then at chaeyeong who was in a skirt and cropped hoodie.

I smirk "well today girls. Is gonna break you both. So do you know both your safe words?" jungkook nods and chaeyeong shrugs "I think so"

I kick her backwards "I didn't give you permission to fucking speak!!! So shut the fuck up and do as you're told!!!" she gasps and winces.
Jungkook stays quiet and then looks up at me.

I smile a little and crouch down to her "hey pup, want mistress to break you?" she nods and I smirk and kiss her head "right baby, what's your safe word? Do you remember? You may speak" she nods "it's cookies mistress.. And if I am gagged then I must tap three times to get you to stop. After stopping I must give a reason"

I nod "such a good girl! Well baby let's get you to the playroom~" I then pull her leash and walk to the play room with her.
She looks around and her eyes widen a little and I smirk "let's get you all tied up beautiful~"

She nods and I then tie her so she is above the bed with her arms tied up to the ceiling and her legs tied while spread open. She blushes and looks at me and I smirk "oh such a pretty little pussy!" she blushes and I then grab some of my panties "now let's start"

I shove my panties into her mouth and then put a gag in her mouth aswell and tie it up so she can't take it off..

I then lick my lips and stare at her pussy "what shall we do first, maybe make you bleed a little~" her eyes widen and I then smirk "let's make you fear for your life~"
Her body tenses when I pull out a knife.
She states at it before looking at me with fear in her eyes

I lean closer to her and kiss her head "remember the taps. I've left enough space for you to move your wrist" she nods and then taps the rope once. I nod "good girl~"

I trace the knife along her thighs before holding the knife over her pussy. She tenses loads and I then smirk and turn the knife around and slowly insert the handle into her pussy making her moan a little.
I watch and make sure the blade doesn't touch her pussy at all

I then pull it out and she tips her head back. I then smirk and start to run the knife over her lower stomach and then carefully carve my initials into her lower stomach and then into her thigh aswell making tears roll down her cheeks but she moans aswell.

I glance up at her hands to make sure she isn't tapping the rope. She's not. I then smirk and put the knife down and watch the blood running down her stomach and thigh.
I slap her pussy making her moan

I then thrust two fingers immediately into her pussy making her legs tense a lot, she moans as I thrust my fingers fast and lick the blood from her inner thighs. I then grab the knife again and make her bleed more.
I continue to glance up at her hands to make sure she's ok.

I then hear her moan loudly which is muffled from the gag.
Seems like she likes to be abused and in pain while having sex~

I put the knife down after I'm satisfied with the carvings I've made on her.
I then smirk and thrust four fingers inside of her making her moan more. I gasp a little "oh shit baby can I get all of them in?~" she moans and tips her head back again as I slowly slip my thumb into her pussy aswell

I smirk and then start to fist her pussy hard and fast while listening to her muffled moans. She grips the rope tightly and moans more.

I then slowly pull my fist out of her pussy when I feel her coming close to an orgasm.
She whines a little and her legs shake a little while she looks at me with pleading eyes.
I rip the lingere off of her and take her nipple into my mouth before grabbing a vibrator and strap.

I pull away from her nipple and hold the strap up "you want mistress to fuck your slutty little pussy?" she nods quickly. I then smirk and take the gag and my panties out of her mouth "beg slut"

She moans a little and tears roll down her cheeks "please mistress! Fuck my slutty pussy. Please make it your little fuck hole. Please mistress I need your cock inside me so so bad! Please mistress please!" I smirk "oh such a whore"

I put the strap on and smirk before moving up to her and shoving it into her mouth and immediately thrusting into her mouth. I grunt a little "shit baby yes"
She chokes on the strap and coughs a little. I smirk watching her saliva dripping all down her chin and onto her chest while I fuck her throat.

I pull away after a few more thrusts and then pull on a bit of the rope to drop her legs to make her stand. I then move her so she is on her knees but her hands are still tied to the ceiling.
I smirk seeing her spread her legs more.

I slap her ass hard making her wince loudly and grip the rope. I then continue to slap her ass hard until I see red marks all over her ass
I see her tears falling to the sheets making me smirk more.

I then climb onto the bed and spread her cheeks apart "aw look at this little hole, so tight~ I smirk and then lean down and kiss her ass cheek and then lean to her ear "let's make you beg for me to stop babygirl, I'm gonna break you~"

Oh this is gonna be fun~

12 hours later

I sit on my bed next to jungkook who was struggling to keep her eyes open. I shuffle closer to her and see her covered in dry blood and cum and tear stained cheeks. I chuckle and then kiss her head and pull her closer to me and move her head down to my breast

Jungkook immediately starts to suck on my nipple, making it look like I'm breastfeeding her, but obviously I'm not.
She continues to suck on my breast to help her calm down while I play with her hair "you did so so good baby. You'll get such a good reward when you're all calm and clean"

She snuffles closer to me and continues to suck on my nipple making me laugh a little.

She finally broke after 12 hours. Honestly this girl is fucking amazing!
We did pretty much everything and anything sexual you can think of! And she finally broke after cumming for like.. The 5th time.
She's amazing~
I'm gonna treat her so much tomorrow morning when she wakes up.