4

Jungkooks pov

I blush as I kneel in front of mistress as she stands in front of me with my leash in her hand, she looks at me "darling, tell me... How many can you take" she holds up her hand.

I look at her hand and tilt my head "uhhh maybe three?.. You've got long fingers mistress" she chuckles "let's see if we can get four~" she tugs my leash twice and I stand up in front of her

She leans closer to me "you're such a good little pup~" I nod "yes mistress" she then pulls off my clothes leaving me naked in front of her. I blush madly and subtly move my hand to cover myself but she quickly slaps it away

I look away from her blushing madly. I gasp when she grabs my chin "you have such a gorgeous body pup.... Perfect for me to ruin~" I gulp and she then turns me around "bend over, hold onto my desk for me"

I hesitate a little but then bend over and hold onto thr desk. I glance at the mirror which is on the desk and see her staring between my legs.
I wince slightly as she slaps my thigh "spread them more. Now" I spread my legs and lean down a little on the desk

She groans "fuuuck such a pretty pink cunt for me to ruin!" I gasp when she slaps my pussy "so pretty and pink just for me hm?" I nod "Y-yes mistress" she smirks "oh? You like that slut? You're getting wet~"

My eyes widen a little and I moan quietly when she slaps my pussy a little harder. She chuckles "oh I have a little painslut, just what I've always wanted~" I wince as she slaps my pussy hard and I moan while gripping the desk

She then glides her fingers over my pussy and then moves her fingers in front of my face "look, you're so wet already~" I look at her fingers and blush madly seeing them already very wet. I watch her in thr mirror as she sensually licks my juices off her fingers and she groans "fuck so tasty~"

She slaps my ass "ready slut?, I'm not gonna stop until I'm satisfied" I nod "yes mistress, use me how you want, use my body mistress" she bites her lip "such a good little slut~" I moan as she slowly pushes two fingers into my pussy.

She gasps "damn baby, you're tight, let's losen you up a little shall we~" I moan as she starts to thrust her fingers slowly while scissoring them to stretch my pussy. She licks her lips "push your ass out more slut. Let me see!"

I push my hips back a little and moan as I feel her long fingers inside my pussy. She chuckles when I start to move my hips subtly "P-please mistress, do it faster. I need your long fingers deep in my pussy, make me cum again and again! I need your fingers so deep in my tight little pussy"

She groans "fuuuck baby so hot" I scream a little and moan as she starts to move her fingers faster and deeper inside me. I grip the desk tightly as I hear the wet sloppy noise aswell as my moans.
I tip my head back and wince as she slaps my ass hard "come on slut! Moan for me! Tell me how good it feels!"

She then pulls my hair back as she adds a third finger into my pussy and continues moving fast inside my pussy. I moan loudly and grip the desk "i-it feels so good mistress! I-I feel you so deep inside my tight little pussy! Y-youre gonna make me cum mistress! I-it feels so fucking good!" she smirks and slaps my pussy

I look at her through the mirror as I moan and she then spits on my pussy making my jaw drop, I feel her wipe the spit all over my ass and pussy and she then bites her lip "fuck baby you're so fucking hot.cum for me. Right now." she uses her other hand to rub my clit fast as she continues to move her fingers which makes me moan loudly and tip my head back

I arch my back as I cum hard all over her fingers. My thighs shake as I cum...
But she doesn't stop, she slows down a little and then makes me stand up straight "walk with me pup to the bed. But keep my fingers inside your slutty little pussy" I blush and then struggle but manage to make it to the bed and lay down on my back without her taking her fingers out

I whine when she slowly pulls her fingers out, she looks at me "don't worry baby, they'll be back inside you soon. I want to use my tounge now. See how much of that you can take~" I look at her and nod quickly.

She moves her hand towards my lips and I quickly take her fingers into my mouth to suck my cum off of them, she pulls her fingers out and then pushes my legs up "hold your legs up baby" I hold my legs up and look at her and she smirks

I blush when she moves and kneels between my legs and I feel her tounge ghost over my pussy. She chuckles "oh fuck you taste so fucking good. Now be good and stay still" I nod "Y-yes mistress" I moan when she glides her tounge slowly over my clit

She does this a few times making me whine a little. She moves her hands to my thighs and then starts to flick her tounge fast over my clit while also dipping her tounge inside my pussy a little.
She pulls back a little "such a pretty little pussy,all for me~"

My jaw drops when she leans closer and then spits inside my pussy. She then slowly pushes two fingers inside my pussy to push the spit inside.
I look down at her and she smirks "like that baby?" I nod "P-please spit in my pussy mistress. Please, fuck.. I need you to spit inside my pussy, please please mistress"

She nods "because you asked so nicely~" I tip my head back and moan as she then spits on my pussy and then uses her fingers to push the spit inside, she then rubs my clit with her thumb "you're so messy already slut" she looks at me "tell me what you want baby"

I move my hips subtly "n-need your tounge and fingers inside me so badly mistress. I need to feel you deep inside my pussy and need you to make me cum again, I need you so fucking bad mistress. Please"

She groans "fuuuck! You're so good!" she moves down to my pussy and then moves her two fingers fast and then flicks her tounge over my clit fast making me moan loudly and grip the sheets

I let my legs go and she places them on her shoulders as she continues the same movements, she then moves one hand to my breasts and pinches my nipple hard making me moan more and arch my back

I wrap my legs around her head and move my hands down to grip her hair tightly making her groan a little. She then thrust her tounge inside my pussy aswell as her fingers and arch my back "i-I'm gonna cum mistress! Y-youre so deep in my pussy! Fuck! I-im cumming!!!!"

She continues the same movements and I arch my back as my whole body shakes as I cum for a second time, she slowly pulls her fingers out and then stays between my legs and licks all my cum from my pussy.

She slowly stands up and steps back and licks her lips while looking at me "you did good baby. Now my turn~" she takes her clothes off and then moves onto the bed leaning against the headboard.

I struggle a little but manage to get onto all fours and crawl over to her and sit between her legs.
She grips my chin "you are gonna use your slutty little tounge to make mistress cum. Understand me slut?" I nod "yes mistress"

T-this is amazing...