5

A few hours later

Jungkooks pov

I tilt my head seeing chaeyoung limping out the bedroom. I smile "she used the strap on you?" she huffs "no. Her fucking bodyguard fucked me so hard" she sinks and sits on the floor next to me as I stay on my knees

I look at her "subs are supposed to sit on their knees unless given permission to sit on their bottoms" she rolls her eyes "jimin ain't here slut. Calm down"

I furrow my eyebrows and then roll my eyes and look away from her.

After a few minutes jimin walks into thr room and smirks as she looks at me "oh what a good pup" she then looks at chaeyoung who was now asleep on the floor "oh for fuck sake."

My eyes widen a little when mistress kicks her thigh "fucking wake up slut" chaeyoung winces and then sits up "that hurt!" mistress nods "it was supposed to. Now stay there or minjung will have some more fun with your cunt"

Mistress looks at me and I smile when she places some doggie ears on my head and pushes a tail plug into me which matches the ears before standing up "follow me pup, let's go for a walk in the town" I nod "yes mistress" she grabs my leash and I crawl next to her as she starts to walk out the mansion.

I continue to crawl next to her as she holds my leash as she walks into thr Town. I see people staring at me making me blush and look down.
Mistress tugs my leash "head up pup. Sluts don't look down"
I look up and blush as I continue to crawl next to her

She smiles and I tilt my head slightly when she crawls to a dog playground. She then takes my leash off "now sit pup" I sit by her feet and she then smirks "good girl!"
I gasp when a bunch of dogs rush over and lick my face. I look up at mistress who smiles "the other dogs like you, why don't you go play... Pup~"

I nod "O-okay mistress" she smiles and I then hesitate but crawl off with the dogs.

1 hour later

Jimins pov

I smile watching jungkook sat with a group of the dogs and she giggles a little. I see her then tense a litrle.
I whistle loudly and she crawls over to me immediately and sits by my legs. I smile "good girl.. Does my puppy need the toilet?" she blushes and nods

I smirk and point to a tree "then go like a pup." she looks at me shocked and then looks around at all the people looking at us. I raise an eyebrow "I don't care that people are staring, go for a piss pup~" she whines a little

She then crawls over to thr tree I pointed to and moves her skirt out the way since she had no Panties on (she was just in a short short skirt and bra with the ears and tail)  I chuchke when she then lifts one leg up like a dog does and starts to piss.

I see people staring at her shocked and some people videoing.
Oh this is amazing~

She finishes and then lowers her leg and crawls to me. I kiss her head "what a good girl! Does my pup want a treat?" she nods and I then place a small bit of biscuit into her mouth which she eats.

I stand up and put her leash on "lets go my mucky puppy" she nods "yes mistress" I walk back home and she crawls next to me.
We get back home and I walk inside and let go of her leash but she stays by my legs making me smirk.

I bend down to her and kiss her lips gently "go to the bathroom, jin will be there to give you a bath okay my good girl?" she nods "yes mistress" she then looks at me for permission. I nod "go ahead" she nods and then crawls to the bathroom where jin will be waiting for her to give her a bath after the day at the dog playground.

I walk to chaeyoung who was now just talking to one of the maids. My eyes darken "knees. Now. Slut." chaeyoung gasps and then sinks down to her knees and looks at me.
I walk to her and grip her hair and pull her outside the house and to thr middle of thr Town "mastbate right here."

Her eyes widen "what?! Are you crazy?! No! I won't" my eyes darken "you are my sub.do as I say slut" she shakes her head "no I won't!"
I grip her hair tighter and then drag her back to the house and chuck her inside the bedroom and minjung walks to me and I nod "you know what to do. I want to hear her scream from the basement"

He nods "yes ma'am" I smile and then he ruffles my hair and walks into thr room and I hear chaeyoung crying as I walk away and to the bathroom to see jungkook on her knees quietly in the tub while jin washes her body and her hair

I smile
She's such a good girl~