iiv - hate your guts

iiv - i hate your guts

(a/n- mm finally we're getting into the story yess! i love you all!!! thank you soooo much for all the reads!!! tryna get these chapters out everyday for y'all)

( timeskip to after they figure out they are in the killing game blah blah )

shuichi pov;;

we had just left from trying to escape through the manhole, everyone was so tired, including me.

i was sitting in my dorm late, i couldn't believe we were in a killing game.

a killing game!

i heard a knock on the door—-

"shuichi! it's me, kaede!"

i smiled, my worries leaving my mind.

i unlocked the door, leaving it open.

"hey kaede!" i smiled softly.

"hey!"

there was silence for a few moments.

"i would just like to thank you for.. you know... not hating me after i forced everyone to try to escape through that manhole." she blushed.

"it's alright, really. i admire your confidence."

"thank you shuichi.."

...

...

she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

my entire face flushed a deep shade red.

i saw a purple haired figure glaring at us in the distance, but they ran once i noticed them.

"i'm going to go now, shuichi. please stay safe overnight." she smiled.

i nodded as she shut my door.

i blushed as i walked over to my bed, taking off my hat and leaving it on my bedside table, drifting off to sleep.

kokichi pov;;

it hurt.

it hurt so bad.

i watched her lips touch him.

tears flooded my pale cheeks as i sobbed under the bedsheets.

i couldn't even bother getting up.

ding dong.

my doorbell went off, startling me.

i wiped my eyes, stumbling out of bed.

i swung the door open.

the brown haired girl with thick red scrunchies stood in front of me.

"what's up miss babysitter?" i laughed.

all of a sudden, she swung the door shut, gripping my neck tightly as she held me in the air.

"i don't even know you much, and i already hate your guts." she spat.

i managed to croak out a few words.

"a-as if i-i'd c-care.." i forced a grin.

she let go as my hands quickly reached for my neck, attempting to support my airways.

"i just want you to know-"

"-you are literally the most annoying thing ever, and no one would care if you died" she growled, slamming the door behind her.

her words stung.

it felt like a hammer being smashed into my chest.

even without her grip on my neck, i couldn't breathe.

i knew history was bound to repeat itself. it had only happened once but i already felt used to it.

i ran to the sink, supporting my throat as i coughed up petals through tears.

the petals had multiplied at this point, there were 9 in total, covered in a thick layer of pink blood and saliva.

the navy blue colour still stood boldly on the petals, it felt like it was making fun of me at this point.

i sighed, not being bothered enough to even clean up the petals.

my body flopped onto my bed as i stared at the ceiling mindlessly.

the day repeated through my mind.

the kiss.

makis words.

maybe no one would care if i died.

just maybe.

502 words

(sorry about all the paragraphs, its just my writing style to space things out-)