part 1 YOU'RE IN LOVE! :D

Liam's P.O.V

Niall and i've done the usuall shit, we were running away from Chris. Suddenly we bumped into someone and fell down. "I'm so sorry!" i said and looked at him. His face was the most perfect thing i've ever seen. Caramel brown eyes with those long eyelashes, and his black hair, done into a perfect quiff. We stood up. "Are you okay?" i asked. "Yeah, alright." oh god, his voice was pure melodic. "LIAM, NIALL!" we heard Chris yell. "Excuse us, but we have to save our asses." Niall said. He sprang at my back and we ran away, giggling like crazy.

The past days i couldn't get this boy out of my head. I had to find out at least his name. He's just so perfect, with his beautiful smile and-"Liam?" Chris snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" i asked, still daydreaming a bit. "What's up?" she asked worried. "What do you mean?" "You changed. You never eat something, i see you smile at nothing and you daydream the whole time- OH MY GOD LIAM, YOU ARE IN LOVE!" she suddenly shouted excited. "Who is it?" she asked, looking hopefull at me. "I- there's noone!" i protested. "Mhm. Sure." she gave me the "you-know-as-much-as-i-do-you-are-lying,-so-say-the-truth-or-else-i-will-find-out-by-myself" look. And when she wanted to know something, and i don't tell her, she will REALLY find out by herself, quicker than you can look. I sighed. "So, who is it?" she asked again. "Well... i actually don't know him..." she grinned. "What's his name?" "I don't know..." "What do you mean, you don't know him?!" "We just met one time and... we're strangers..." "He visites our school, right?" "Yeah." "Describe him, i may know him." "Well... where should i start..." i thought for a moment. "What do you like the most on him?" "Everything! He has got those adroable, warm brown eyes, you could drown in them, with those long eyelashes, his black hair, always done into a perfect quiff, his pink, soft lips, this irresistible smile, and his skin is so perfect!" she smiled. "Liam, this is so cute!" she said. "But i think i sit next to him in... i don't even know in which subject..." she thought for a minute. "Chris, you have to know which one! Maybe we have class together! That's really important!" "Uh... i think... english? Yeah, probably english." "Which subject do you have now?" "Eh... English." she let out a small laugh. "Me too! That means i'm gonna see him!" i squized. She laughed. "Okay, okay, but calm!"

We made our way to the class. "Liam, take deep breaths and never forget to breath, even you stand near to him. Okay?" I took a deep breath. "Okay." We walked in, and there he was. The most perfect boy ever. Talking to some guys. Just as perfect as always. Oh god, why was he so beautiful?