part 2: Sex or death?

Zayn's P.O.V

I looked up and saw the beautiful angel staring at me. We were there, looking each other in the eyes for about 20 seconds or so. Chris stood next to him and whispered something in his ear, he blushed and she laughed. I felt jealous. I wanna be the one who makes him laugh. Calm Zayn, you don't even know his name and you already fancy him that much? Maybe i should try talking to him. But he will look at me like i'm crazy, right? It's all so complicate.

Liam's P.O.V

He was even after a couple of weeks one of the most popular kids in the school, everyone knew his name, so did i. Zayn. This beautiful name for a beautiful creature. Zayn. Zaynie. Zaynster. OKAY, enough nicknames. I looked for Chris and Niall, we should met at the park. There were swings, banks, and this stuff what is in a regular park. Suddenly someone covered my eyes from behind. "Guess who?" i heard an irish accent. "Niall." he laughed and let go. "Where's Chris?" i asked. Niall looked around and suddenly pointed in a direction. There stood Chris, talking to... ZAYN?! I was about to walk towards her, when Niall grabbed my wrist. He looked at me with his puppy eyes. I sighed. "Okay." "yaay!" he sprang at my back. He just loved piggy backs. I went to Chris. Niall sprang from my back and sprang at Chris'. I laughed and came too. I stood next to them, and looked at Zayn. He was looking in my eyes, i in his. He looked me up and down and looked in my eyes again. Oh god, he was checking me out! Probably dissapointed, my body is too ugly for someone like him. "Come on, we have to go." i said and dragged Niall and Chris away.

"Did you know, when someone looks you for more than 7 seconds in the eyes, they want to have sex with you, or they wanna kill you." Chris said with a smirk. I blushed. "And i don't think Zayn wants to kill you, so..." Niall and Chris bursted out laugh. "Maybe he's a mass murder, who knows?" Niall shrugged his shoulders and sprang at a swing. "Then you got a problem dude." Chris added and sprang at the other swing. "Zayn's one of those popular kids, he doesn't even know my name."

i sighed. "So you wanna have sex with him?" both chuckled like crazy. "Or you wanna kill him?" "I would never kill such a beautiful creature like him!" "So you wanna sleep with him." Chris said with a smirk. "Look Niall, little Liam grows up and finally wants to loose his virginity." he laughed. "No, now really, you wanna sleep with him?" he asked. I blushed hardly. "Okay, i think that's a yes." he added smirking. "You wanna have training?" "OH GOD NIALL, NO!" they bursted out laugh again. "I was just kidding! And there are rumors he's a 'sex god'." he said between laughers.

Zayn's P.O.V

I saw them laughing the whole time. I didn't even know his name, but i wanted to. I made my way home. I smiled shy at him, he replayed. Oh god, i love this boy.