II

Next day you got ready for the party but before all of that your parents threatened you to not do anything or tell about yourself to anyone or else they will burry you alive.

As you made your way down you looked at your Parents and sister they were rolling their eyes off at you.

"Walk fast bitch we don't have whole night"!!! Your sister growled loudly while you bite your lips.

And started walk fast but it was not easy you legs were feeling the pressure.
As you all go outside you sat at the back of the car following with your sister who was busy fixing her makeup.

You looked outside of the window.
After half an hour you reached the venue as you all got down.

One of guard came and took the car for parking.
While seeing you slowly walking your mother held your hand tightly and wishpered in anger "can't you just walk normally ha you disabled child I'm already ashamed giving birth to you now don't make me embarrass here"

While you nod you all came inside the entire mansion was luxurious and beautiful it was so facinating.
As you stood in the corner.
You looked at your mom dad and sister they were talking with someone.

"Oh yes hello mr kang" your mother said having smile on he face
"Ohh Mrs lim how are you , you came with your family right." He asked on which she nod

"Yes after all you invited us personally so this is my daughter" she said
"Oh hello lady how are you" kang asked with your sister while she bowed and said

"I'm fine sir" she said "your daughter is really pretty" he said on which your mom smiled more widely

"So you only have one daughter I heard no other kid" he asked while your mother sigh in relief she doesn't need to introduce you.
"Yes yes we have only one daughter" your father said happily which made your heartbroken more they never considered you their daughter but you are a burden on them

You saw your sister flirting with rich guys which made you feel disgust. She always does that and put the blame on you she is a real bitch

You were crying badly so thought to left the mansion and go outside as you were walking you saw a beautiful garden
You sat on the bench and looked at the sky while tears were brimming down from your eyes.

Just then you saw someone sat beside you
You looked beside and saw a man he was in his twenties might be same age you.
He was in black tuxedo black raven hairs piercing on his eyebrow lips and on his ears his body was muscular he was indeed looking like a rich billionaire but spoiled brat.

You looked Infront wiping your tears he looked at your crying figure

"Tears doesn't suits on your beautiful face" he said he was bit drunk but still sober.
"Hii I'm jeon Jungkook"

You looked at him but didn't say anything
"Hey princess what is your name" he asked leaning a bit closer to you which made you hitch your breath y-y/n you said on which he smiled

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said and smiled
"I'm not pretty I'm ugly and useless" you said wiping your tears
"Who said like that to you tell me princess" he asked.

"My own parents" you said while he was looking at you.
"They are blind" he said on which you smile a bit.
"Where do you live" he asked
"I live in xxxxx place" you said.

"And you know what I don't even have my own room I live in storage room" you said wiping your tears.

Then you saw your mother coming outside you quickly got up but he held your hand and said
"I will come to meet you" he said

"Don't or else you will be trouble" you said while releasing yourself from his grip and went towards your mother Jungkook looked at your leg he could see it how painful it could be for you to walk.

"Where the hell were you bitch!!!" Your mother said while harshly holding your hand which made you Yelp but you quickly bite your lip

"Mother I was here just sitting" you said
"Listen I know what are you doing whoring around right." She said
"No mom no" you said while stuttering but she just looked at you angrily.

"I'll teach you a lesson at home"! She said and
Called Lia and your father to come outside and then you all left.

You were sitting in the car biting your lips what will happen she will again beat you now.

You were crying miserably you just wants to die. You hate yourself and hate your life.

Night |
You were trembling badly while your body was shaking a lot of bruises on your body your mother beated you with belt and locked you in store room filled with rats filled with rats it was a biggest nightmare for you.

You were crying and shivering but no one was their to hug you or help you.

Next morning you heard the clicking sound and saw your sister smirking at you.
"Awww does it hurt dear big sister oh as it should be" she said

"Now get up your ass and make breakfast for us !!!!" She said loudly which made you flinch you nod and slowly went down while it was paining a lot your entire body was covered with bruises your face too.

You made them breakfast after they left you cleaned the entire house and went to clean yourself.
You were putting cream on your wounds while crying.

And sat at the corner of the room burying your head in your knee.
"I just want to die" you mumbled
It's not like you never try to commit succeed but everytime they saved you and beated you more.

They say you are their free fund maid how can they let you die.
Just then you heard a knock on the window which made you flinch and scared.

You got up slowly biting your lips.
You slowly opened the window and saw a boy he immediately came inside you saw his face clearly.

"J-jungkook" you said while he smiled "Haha hey princess did you miss me" he asked you were shocked to see him

"Haha hey princess did you miss me" he asked you were shocked to see him.

"How come are you here who gave you the address" you asked fear was visible in your eyes

While he looked at you "hey princess remember we were talking and you told me about the address and I told you that I will come to meet you right so I came"

"No no go from here I'm sorry but we can't talk
Just forget about me and don't ever come back" you said

"Princess listen" but you didn't listen to him opened the window and made him go away you closed the window and again sat on the cold floor hugging your knees.

"I'm sorry jungkook but it's better if you don't ever meet me" you mumbled and cried more and more.