1 / new student

i | one
enjoy . .
*+:。.。.。.。.。.。.。.

        LIKE ANY OTHER day at pk academy, students were gathered in their classrooms, waiting for their day to begin

        LIKE ANY OTHER day at pk academy, students were gathered in their classrooms, waiting for their day to begin. there wasn't much time before their teachers walked in, but most of the students were out of their seats and mingling with their friends. the same could be said for an unfortunate, pink haired male. he was currently surrounded by an idiot, a self-proclaimed jet-black wings, and kuboyasu. it was quite embarrassing, honestly.

"i swear it was the work of the dark reunion," kaidou shouted. "i never forget my bandages! i just have to hope these normal ones will be able to withstand my powers..."

"umm... yeah, let's hope," kuboyasu spoke unsurely.

saiki was very much uninterested in the conversation. why would he busy himself with talking with those idiots? however, luck was never on his side, and they would not leave him alone. he could never have one second to himself. ever. as the pinkette quietly brooded, nendou spoke.

"hey! now that i think about it, aren't we getting someone new in the class?"

"huh?" they disregarded their last topic. "oh, yeah! apparently, they're being moved into another class because of personal reasons. i wonder what it could be..."

'oh no. is a gangster being moved to our class? i don't want to be involved with some sort of rivalry so early in the year..'

'that is very unlikely.'

when saiki had decided to listen into the conversation, a loud sensation rang through his ears, causing him to flinch. despite being used to hearing thoughts of others, he's never heard something so loud before. it seemed like it was music.. heavy metal, to be specific. saiki felt as if his head were splitting in two, so he quickly snatched the germanium ring out of his pocket and slid it onto his finger.

'how is it possible to have such loud thoughts...'

walking through the door was the teacher and, seemingly, the new students. everyone was ushered to their seats before the teacher began talking.

"alright, everyone. before we begin class, let's give a warm welcome to the newest addition to the class."

the newest member of the class gave a curt bow, putting a name onto the board. they were sure to pull out their earbuds before speaking. "i'm kikuchi ichika. um.. i prefer they/them pronouns. please. i hope we get along." then, they were shown to their seat, which was only two seats behind saiki.

saiki pulled off his ring once more. he came to a quick conclusion that the loud music came from the brain of the new student, since he couldn't hear it anymore. it really came down to deductive skills.